Someone please tell me who this is.

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

nickyg

Someone please tell me who this is.

Post by nickyg » Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:31 pm

I was given a past life reading by Brianstalin. He gave me a picture, but didn't tell me the name of either person in the photo. Apparently I have to pay for further info. I have reason to believe that all his readings are accurate, but I can't donate any cash to him at the moment. If anyone can help me by telling me who the lady in the photo (and her son) might be, please help.

According to Brian, my best friend (on the right) was actually my son in this life.

rishivatsyayan

Post by rishivatsyayan » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:43 am

no your friend can not be your son this life .Your son is some one else. your son is from your husband family side. i would not take any money from you as in such matter if someone take money his/her power to see different dimension of life vanish. As money is not created by God . It is created by us.Animals donot use any money they are total work according to the nature on this earth.

This question is meaningless who was your son in previous life .Just give good education and environment to him.

God bless you

Baba Rishi Vatsyayan

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:40 am

There is no reason why they couldn't be other then that I wouldn't trust what he said to be anything more then a hook to get you to send money. A soul coming into a new body could have been any myriad of things in past incarnations so it could be true that their from your fathers side or any other family, and it could be true what the money chaser said. The only way to find out is to see if it resonates with the truth which is inside you and only can this be revealed after certain necessary things have happened first. Just allow things to unfold and don't bite off more then you can chew.

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”