Is it possible??

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Bandit81101

Is it possible??

Post by Bandit81101 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:04 pm

So just a question to all of you that believe in reincarnation...

Do you believe that it is possible to be 2 people at the same time?  For example...A mother who knows she is not long for the world, being sharing her spirit with her newborn.  So in essence, she is 2 people, herself since she is still alive, and the newborn since she shared herself with the child.

I hope that makes sense lol  What do you think, is it possible???

Crow

Post by Crow » Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:21 pm

This is sad topic for me Bandit.  Yes I believe it happens.  Two seperate bodies, one spirit.  The transfer is quick.  As one chapter ends, the other begins.  Is that what you are talking about?

Question would be why?  Is it that the body is frail, but spirit is strong?  Does the mother wish to remain with her children so strongly that she will come through this way?

Safe Journey

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:16 pm

Well...I have a feeling that this happened to me.  However the mother lived for several weeks after the baby was born.  I can remember being the mother, what she went through and things that happened to her in her life...Yet I can also remember the child and what happened to her and her life.  It seems strange, part of me doesn't think that they were real, but part of me does because I seem to know so much of their life.

Crow

Post by Crow » Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:13 pm

Badit,

I have thought long about this..trying to recall where I have seen this.  Nothing but more brain farts. ;)  Perhaps there were two spirits, mom's spirit jumps into child as that child's spirit departs.  Or it could be the fact of seeing through their eyes. Ever have that happen before?  Gets to be so confussing for me in the begining. I still don't know what it is called.  Past, present, future...then determining if it is mine or anothers.  In this area I am still learning.  Perhaps there is a message for you?  Not sure, was there strong feeling or a particular memory that is standing out from this that is trying to tell you something that might help you now?  Sometimes that happens for me.  Again not sure of what the proper terms are or what catagory this falls in.  I hope that others who know will share in this thread so we all can learn.

Safe Journey

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:16 pm

I can't think of what it would refer to in my current life :(  Can't figure out why bits and pieces of 2 other lives that don't intersect with my current in anyway could....Feels like those 2 lives were..well at the very least a different plane of existance.

prabakaran_cad

Post by prabakaran_cad » Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:57 am

I don't think single soul cannot be present in two body

But in a fraction of second it can change the body

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”