Akashic Records

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

TheAlchemist

Akashic Records

Post by TheAlchemist » Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:46 pm

I`ve always been curious about the akashic records...but have never really tried to tap into them...Anyone have experience accessing them...or suggestions as what avenue would work best...dream states?...meditation?

Xia

Post by Xia » Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:01 pm

I access them to help with my readings, there is a great wealth of information that can be tapped into.

Xia :o)

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:21 pm

Xia thanks so much for your reply :)

do they appear to you like a library...and you choose the right book? or does the appropriate information just come to you? do you access them through meditation or is it  a listening experience....my apologies for the barrage of questions...I find this so fascinating and I realize everyone accesses information differently but might you have a suggestion as to a good way for me to tap into the wealth of information located in the records ?

Crow

Post by Crow » Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:38 pm

What are akashic records?  Sounds a bit familar but a bit fuzzy. Could someone please explain this a little more for peeps like me?  Aweful with names, and terms...I forget it all!  :smt005

Safe Journey

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:45 pm

Hi there Crow :)

the akashic records are the records of every thought word and deed of all people/souls since creation....

such a wealth of information....would be fascinating to delve into.....I personally picture it in my mind like a library with volumes upon volumes....I so want to know more on the best way to tap into them.....

Xia

Post by Xia » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:55 pm

Hi,

I just read your reply, I use it like a library full of data, to me the past and genuine present is already written in hard copy which can be seen as books tablets or scenes and I spose visions. The near future is less solid slightly fuzzy and not yet in place then there are marker points that stretch into the far future, things that will happen that have already been put into motion, its like a rough plan mapped out but still indistinct and grey, almost misty, then as we get closer things come into focus and get written.  To me it's accessed by thought and ideally meditation because it takes concentration to cope with it.  I use crystals too, especially dow channellers that tune me into the right area.  I know some say prayers and that opens the door to them but I tend to just be there, with the info stretching away like files in a filing cabinet.

Xia :o)

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:12 pm

What if I said the past, present and future are rewritten all the time, constantly in motion?

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:49 pm

Xia thank you sooo much for your expertise and valuable information..I sincerely appreciate your time and energy...I will seek the treasure ....
..may love and light continue to guide you on your pathway!

looking_glass I guess I would say.. the past is the past.. the present is the present ...and the future is the future...peace my friend!

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:52 pm

What if I said the past, present and future are rewritten all the time, constantly in motion?  

IF THIS BE THE CASE ,THEN ALL OF OUR EFFORTS ARE IN VAIN AN ITS ALL JUST A ILLUSION

ILLUSION :AN ERRONEOUS PERCEPTION OF REALITY ,AN ERRONEOUS  CONCEPT OR BELIEF ,

SOME CLAIM THAT LIFE IT SELF IS JUST THAT .

Crow

Post by Crow » Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:59 am

Thank you for your replie. I didn't see it since it got bumped off the new thread that day. Have to check other posts...hmmm. As to these records, wish I could see what they see.

For me I go back to school.  Vast library, many teachers.  But it is empty now when I return, the teachers are all gone.  Students have disbanned.  Errie silence, haven't returned there for many years.  This has always bothered me.  Where'd they all go?  For in my group we were given a color, ages varied, all took classes together until we reached a certain grade.  Grade not being what you think.  Then we went on to one teacher, one on one. Sometimes there would be a pairing of lessons with another who would share in.  Not often though.  I would remember things, upon waking up, I would retain them. Disheartened since I could not do those instructions here and now.  But in spirit I could. This is simular to that other dreams, in reguards to assigned color and various ages, but they are different.  This is like somewhere just not here.  Another astral plane perhaps, this I do not know.  Never really understood what was happening.  

Safe Journey

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:00 pm

Crow it sounds like you were visiting and learning in the library of Akasha without consciously knowing what was taking place ....
What is your perspective on that thought?

Crow

Post by Crow » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:22 pm

Really??!!

Just add it up as something else. I never know the reasons. Since I really don't know too much besides what was explained on this thread about the records, I don't really have a perspective yet.  Will have to go and seek some more.  Now I found another piece!  :smt003 This is really exciting for me.  All these years filled with so many questions. Thank you for sharing this.  Perhaps there are others who recall visiting but do not know what to call the place.  Now we do.

Safe Journey

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:57 pm

Crow have you ever read any books written by or about Edgar Cayce.....He was able to access the records for his readings....interesting information...Cayce founded the A.R.E (association for research and enlightenment) which still exists and has a wealth of information...perhaps some googling will bring more pieces into the puzzle..
much Love, Light, and Peace to you my friend

Crow

Post by Crow » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:16 am

Yes I have read a little reguarding Cayce. I hear he has made a comeback?  :smt002

The center is in Florida right?  Hmmm, a while back I had a Edgar Cayce Past Life Report done, found it interesting but lacking the details I was seeking.  All the prayers to God.  I respect this, but baffled me.  Since I believe in both God and Goddess.  Didn't feel drawn to explore his teachings.  Would explain why I wasn't aware he talked about these records.  I feel that he was a good man, and I have much respect for him.  Why?  Again I don't know. Just never drawn to go further into his teachings. Perhaps later when I am a bit older.  For now I am drawn to something else.

Now I am just a lil hermit.  Studying at my own pace.  Kinda behind the rest of the others, but slowly I gain ground!  :smt005 I am still reserved to practice, but doesn't mean I have lost my ability to seek.

Safe Journey

PS. Light and Love too! (Hug)  

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:12 pm

hello my friend....i have read some on Cayce..he has an interesting life...I think the A.R.E. center is in Virginia..perhaps there`s one in Florida too..I `m not sure...i know he was able to tap into the records...I`m sure there are many more which I am unaware of... I am still learning too...Its fun to find new things to explore...Peace my friend ...May you find everything that you seek with love light and joy!

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”