Can Someone give me a past life read to connect these odd dislikes I seem to have?

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Bandit81101

Can Someone give me a past life read to connect these odd dislikes I seem to have?

Post by Bandit81101 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:01 am

Hi :)  I have come across a few items in life that most people seem to like a lot, some love, and yet I can't stand them at all.  Some even repulse me or make me nausous. (With one I have been known to throw up on numerous occasions)

The items are:

The RW Tarot
Diamonds
Gold
Vanilla

I'm sure that there are a few others, but none that confuse me like those 4 items.  If anyone can spread some light on this issue, I would greatly appreciate it :)  Don't know what is needed, but I will give my name and birthdate just in case and if any further questions, please just ask!! :)

Birth Name: Toni Marie Fradella
Birthdate: 03/30/1980

biyu

Post by biyu » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:36 pm

well  one  of  my  belifs  is  that  things  are  carried  over  from  our  past  lives  these  things  often  include  interests  (great  firefox  had  ta  fix  that)  anywho  

how  much  do  you  know  about  the  "past"  an  even  proccess  behind  those  things??  the  more  ya  know  the  better  off  ya  are  that  may  help  in  answering  some  of  youre  questions

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:10 pm

biyu wrote:well  one  of  my  belifs  is  that  things  are  carried  over  from  our  past  lives  these  things  often  include  interests  (great  firefox  had  ta  fix  that)  anywho  

how  much  do  you  know  about  the  "past"  an  even  proccess  behind  those  things??  the  more  ya  know  the  better  off  ya  are  that  may  help  in  answering  some  of  youre  questions
The past in general, or my past?  I don't know a whole lot and what I think I may know doesn't seem as if it could be real.  I feel in my gut that disliking the gold and diamonds has something to do with a past life, one that causes a dislike of dresses as well :P lol  But can't clarify.  As for the others, I have no clue.  I believe that there is a great possibility that these things could be carried over from my past lives, I would just like to know why.  :)

Lady of Avalon

Post by Lady of Avalon » Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:10 pm

HI,

I used to hate the Rider Waite Tarot too, all I got was it rammed down my throat about how I didn't use a proper deck and that I should get a RW etc etc, it drove me mad, Then when I found the Thoth and argued back that this was 'the' deck and not RW that shut most of them up and now I can quite happily read from any deck. The Thoth and Aleister Crowley seemed to have more power than the RW followers and they seemed scared or in awe lol.

There may be many reasons for your dislikes, have you ever tried regression therapy? Or doing a regression meditation yourself?

Many blessings

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:25 pm

Lady of Avalon wrote:HI,

I used to hate the Rider Waite Tarot too, all I got was it rammed down my throat about how I didn't use a proper deck and that I should get a RW etc etc, it drove me mad, Then when I found the Thoth and argued back that this was 'the' deck and not RW that shut most of them up and now I can quite happily read from any deck. The Thoth and Aleister Crowley seemed to have more power than the RW followers and they seemed scared or in awe lol.

There may be many reasons for your dislikes, have you ever tried regression therapy? Or doing a regression meditation yourself?

Many blessings
I have not done regression meditation, I wouldn't even know where to start looking for something like that.  I have "Gone" someplace in a semi lucid state, but can't connect it to anything in real life, was like a past life of mine was lived in a different plane.

biyu

Post by biyu » Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:27 am

The past in general, or my past?  I don't know a whole lot and what I think I may know doesn't seem as if it could be real.  I feel in my gut that disliking the gold and diamonds has something to do with a past life, one that causes a dislike of dresses as well :P lol  But can't clarify.  As for the others, I have no clue.  I believe that there is a great possibility that these things could be carried over from my past lives, I would just like to know why.  
in  general  i  mean  say  i  had  this  facanation  with  samuri  (i  hope  im  actually  gettin  the  few  facts  i  know  wright)  and  all  the  REAL  samuri  stuff  i  saw  the  motions  just  seemed  choreographed  and  i  knew  whgat  would  happen  on  eighter  side  an  fer  some  reason  i  had  allways  felt  that  death  brought  on  a  certain  amount  of  honor  then  later  i  found  out  i  was  a  samuri  during  the  takamaya  era  (i  know  starts  tak  or  simalar  an  lasted  afew  generations  think  brought  peace  to  the  country)  actually  in  the  early  days  an  one  of  the  best  or  so  to  sperak  but  for  some  reason  i  had  felt  i  disgraced  my  family  and  the  only  way  to  restore  the  honor  was  seppku  (old  word  is  harakiri  maby  you  reconise  that??)  thatd  definately  explain  alot  ta  me  (tho  i  just  have  this  love  of  the  japanese  culture  the  rest  i  dont  know  as  true  but  its  the  example  thats  the  point)

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:32 am

I do recognize seppku...Think I heard it in a movie though lol  not that what it stands for is funny in any way.  

I did have some idea of a life I may have lived, I believe I sank on a ship and the number 1357 kept popping up to me.  I thought it was a year and looked it up, only to find out that that number, among others, refers to ships lost at sea.

But I don't get any negative feelings for things in this life that I coincide with those "Visions".

I know I have posted about my feelings of the rw deck before and looked some stuff up.  I saw a pic of the woman who did the pictures on the cards and found myself saying "I know her", but can't connect her or anything.

biyu

Post by biyu » Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:54 am

well  i  saw  harakiri  in  japan  america  in  school  so  yea  (its  a  black  an  white  dubbed  in  english  japanese  movie  cool  cool  cool  i  just  like  older  stuff  i  mean  my  wii  is  cool   but  i  love  my  nes  too  tho  i  rarely  use  it)

but  ive  had  that  sorta  feeling  before  (knowing  but  never  having  met)  so  yea  hmm  i  cant  reallt  remember  specifically  that  far  back  but  i  wonder  if  that  may  have  braught  some  of  my  friends  into  my  life??

so  yea  oh  what  if  you  were  to  medate  on  those  things??  that  or  i  could  proubly  send  you  a  pastlife  rtegression  thing  from  a  dorren  virtue  book  that  i  baught  on  itunes  if  you  like  the  sound  of  it??

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:37 am

I could try to meditate on it...When I have time away from the kids LOL :)    I guess it just frusterates me that I believe I was somewhere before way back when but can't prove it.

biyu

Post by biyu » Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:51 pm

yea  id  kinda  like  ta  know  an  have  the  experiences  from  my  outher  lives  not  just  hints  here  or  there  but  then  i  have  plenty  of  knowledge  that  even  i  dont  know  how  i  got  so  yea  

lets  see  theres  an  intrest  in  egypt  like  pharoh  era  theres  joan  of  arc  theres  my  dislike  fer  water  straight  up  (soda  im  ok  tea  im  ok  added  stuff  im  ok  but  just  water  uhh  NO  some  think  its  that  im  spoiled  but  i  dont  think  THATS  quite  it)  then  theres  the  whole  genetic  raised  into  or  carryover  thing  (look  at  my  username  might  take  a  minute  i  think  its  some  combo  genetic  an  carryover  as  ive  herd  ive  been  a  guy  more  then  afew  times  so  yea  i  still  am  alot  like  a  guy)

ok  im  shuttin  up  fer  now  before  i  freak  ya  out

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:41 pm

No, not freaked out lol  Life seems so wierd when one tries to piece it all together.  I think I'm gonna try looking up info on that dying at sea thing again for me, got a few ideas that may help last night while I was falling asleep :)

Antaresana

revulsion at certain smells, colours, places, RW tarot!!

Post by Antaresana » Thu May 29, 2008 3:25 pm

yes I quite agree with the problem with the RW tarot pack  , I find it quite offensive!the energy is awful for some reason. My view is that there are probably many things we bring in from past lives whether from this dimension or other planes or dimensions of existence, I feel that the things we most dislike may be there to help us in some way, for instance when I was a child I couldn't stand the colour orange, it made me have a headache and I felt like throwing up when I looked up at orange street lights, however now I am using it as a primary healing colour for myself to help with arthritis in my knees and menopause and catarrh and to lose weight !!!!!!!!! so maybe the things that you have the most aversion to are actually trying to help you in some way that will become important in later years.

Bandit81101

Re: revulsion at certain smells, colours, places, RW tarot!!

Post by Bandit81101 » Thu May 29, 2008 3:48 pm

Antaresana wrote:yes I quite agree with the problem with the RW tarot pack  , I find it quite offensive!the energy is awful for some reason. My view is that there are probably many things we bring in from past lives whether from this dimension or other planes or dimensions of existence, I feel that the things we most dislike may be there to help us in some way, for instance when I was a child I couldn't stand the colour orange, it made me have a headache and I felt like throwing up when I looked up at orange street lights, however now I am using it as a primary healing colour for myself to help with arthritis in my knees and menopause and catarrh and to lose weight !!!!!!!!! so maybe the things that you have the most aversion to are actually trying to help you in some way that will become important in later years.
I can't imagine using the RW tarot deck.  I hope that what you belive about that isn't true lol that it may be trying to help me.  I've been sick enough :P  I don't need nausea on top of it lol.  But at least I'm not the only one out there that finds it "offensive".  Thanks for the input!!

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”