So why am I so scared of robots?!

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

EmeraldWings

So why am I so scared of robots?!

Post by EmeraldWings » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:02 am

:smt017 That's what I would love to understand. I've been scared of anything like dolls, robots (and by robots, that includes those automatic vacuuming ones, pool cleaners, furbies  !!! ohmigod don't even get me started on those!!!, teddy ruxpin dolls that sing and talk to you by cassette, anything that will move or talk that is suppoesed to be inanimate....etc the list goes on....)

Scariest movie of all time----> iRobot w/ Will Smith I cried and freaked out because my mom forced me to see it to get over my fear.... :smt010 The movie's so TRUE!

Also I'd like to know if anyone has anything to help with past life regression so i could do it on my own, like mp3's or something or a book? because i don't have the resources to just go out and buy things off the internet, and libraries near me don't have anything.... :smt013

Also, would this even pertain to a past life, or just personal experience when young? I remember when I was very little I shared a room with an older sister and she had tons of cultural dolls on top of a bookcase. I couldn't ever be in that room alone because those dolls followed me, with eyes and they're heads. No one believes me to this day....

Sorry I'm rambling now.. :smt003

Thank you!
-Steph

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”