RECALLING YOUR LIFE BEFORE

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

angelmama

RECALLING YOUR LIFE BEFORE

Post by angelmama » Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:41 am

It's odd I ended up finding this topic to post a subject to, however, something odd has been happening that would lead me to the realization that reincarnation may be....my 10 year old daughter whom was born in December 1996,  said to me "Mom remember when I was born in 1986"? She wanted to know if I remember what she looked like back then and when I pointed out to her she was not born until 1996, she looked at me in a perplexed way as if I was off my rocker. She was definitely serious and convinced she was here in 1986. Strange.....hmmmmmm......maybe not!

TL aka angelmama :smt119  :smt119  :smt119
Love, Light and many Blessings

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:47 pm

Do our kids know one another~?...lol

My son says the same thing.. He was born 1993 Dec.
He even says Momma, I remember what you said when I was born..
I said you do~!! He says yes. and tells me..
He remembered seeing my mother when he was 2 weeks old after her brain surgery.
Curling up close to her on her hospital bed, I had him dress in a baby Santa suite for her..
It was her first time seeing her grandson.. She had a trake in so she could kinda talk...
She didn't believe me when I told her I had him.. she was looking at my belly even though he was sitting beside her curled up..lol She would look down at him and smile.. Cute~!!
That was 14 years ago.. Smiling as I type this as well...

I will say He don't go back so much as your daughter does.. He just remembers him as a baby... I use to do the same to my mother.. She use to say `Nicolè´, There is no way for you to know and remember that.. You was a baby. Not even a week or 2 yet.. I would remember her and my father fighting, her crying, her sadness..
I remember my brothers trying to pick me up and she would say PUT YOUR SISTER DOWN NOW~!! LOL
One of my brothers crawled in my crib with me and gave me Exlax... rofl..
He thought they was chewy candy...LOL Um nope~!! He was quick, he had adhd...
He was my brother clown, smile maker.. Now that has all changed..

My husband can remember alot of things also, Now I'm sitting here typing a book...lol
He tells me things he could remember also,  he was as young as I was...

Now there is a person I now all to well...
I have been with my husband many, many, many, many. and so on~!!
I can't even count anymore...
I know my past lives with him..
Our voices carry looking to find one an other..
We keep telling them we found each other, stop it now already...LOL
The odd thing is, we still look like each other...
Some what changed, our close and style..
But all in all we still look the same, Just this time we've gotten further in life then our pasts lives...
Our son was here as well..
The bond between us 3 you can't even cut it with a sward...
Yeah we brake, but we mold right back to gather like nothing was touched~!!
Only us can do the braking, none other can to us...

Gosh, I'm big time chatty today~!!...LOL  :smt017  Sorry..  :)
Ñícolé

witchychick70

My very first birthdate

Post by witchychick70 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:09 pm

Well from what i have dreamed, i found that my soul was first born in 1655 and in 1675 at just the young age of 20 i was burned for practicing the craft. I was raised as a witch in this past life, so it was realy no surprise that i was revealed and exicuted for my practices.
In another dream the year was 1879 and i was an older woman age 40 when i was hung from a tree for using magick in public.
I just hope that i am not to be punished in this life time.
stacy hacker

Nicole

Re: My very first birthdate

Post by Nicole » Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:19 pm

witchychick70 wrote:Well from what i have dreamed, i found that my soul was first born in 1655 and in 1675 at just the young age of 20 i was burned for practicing the craft. I was raised as a witch in this past life, so it was realy no surprise that i was revealed and exicuted for my practices.
In another dream the year was 1879 and i was an older woman age 40 when i was hung from a tree for using magick in public.
I just hope that i am not to be punished in this life time.
My tears fall for you...

You wont be this time my sister~!!
Ñícolé

Kelcie

Post by Kelcie » Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:43 pm

Sai Baba an Indian Guru reputedly recalled his last life time and what was really surprising was his family from that life time were still alive!

He was so adamant in his childhood that the parents had to take him to meet this family.  What evolved was interesting yet resulted in firm beliefs by his previous and current family.

As for personal experience, I have only seen images of past life existences that not only I have had but those close to me as well.  The details are not all there and come only in tidbits if and when it is needed I find.

Kelcie :)

Malachai

Post by Malachai » Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:07 pm

I'll never forget being present in the same room when my three year old niece said to my sister, her mother, 'Mummy, do you remember when you used to live in that big house in London and me and Daddy used to come and visit you?'

My sister was understandably very perplexed by this, as we live on the opposite side of the country to London, and neither my sister, my niece or any close relative had ever been to London at that time. My niece was only three, and had no reason to have even heard of the capital at that age.

My sister insisted to my niece that she did not live in London, but this greatly confused her and you could see it on her face, 'But why don't you remember?'.

My niece was somewhat chastised for going on about this, as my sister is very freaked out by anything weird and inexplicable, whereas I am completely fascinated and wanted to quiz my niece for details but my sister wouldn't allow it. To have a child who is recalling a past life and not want to quiz them about it! I just don't get some people.

I did in fact manage to ask her some questions at a time when my sister wasn't around. I asked her if she knew me at all when she used to go and visit Mummy in London, and she frowned and rolled her eyes up as she tried to recall, but finally sighed and said, 'Yes, but I can't remember'. This is significant in itself because she didn't say no, she said she couldn't remember, and you could see clearly on her face that she was struggling to recall something.

My mother also recalls the same niece once saying to her, 'Do you remember when I was the Grandma and you was the little girl and I brushed your hair.'.

This is also unusual in that in our family, we use the word 'nana' rather than 'grandma'.

It seems only to be with this child in the family that these weird announcements have been made. It does seem that some children, for some reason are more likely to recall than others.

Aviendra

Post by Aviendra » Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:55 pm

Apart from a not so trust-worthy website...Im only assuming mine is what it says it is. I was a hermit practising philosophy and ethics all my life in some remote cave....I'm inclined to believe it because I had tarot done one time and we talked about past lives.....and the next card she drew out was...*drum roll* the hermit card. I do have this huge thing on morals and ethics too...
When you guys dreamed your past lives....how did you prompt it? I feel like almost..something is blocking mine? like...its there...but always just out of reach.....

Global_Breeze

I've had many lives, many loves...

Post by Global_Breeze » Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:26 am

For me, reincarnating into a world with a white parent, a black parent, being a "Pisces", being left handed, and possessing a head of hair that is totally incorigible at times(smile) was a mystery at first until the day I stepped into catholic school and every morning like clockwork, I had to be exposed to the smell of incense and latin prayers...what a start in life...what did it all mean...who was I and where did I fit in...could I have possibly chosen to come into this life with these parents, this zodiac sign, this incorigible hair, and this dominant left hand by design...well, as I branched out into the world and over the years of my existence on this planet, I have come across many people and many places, I have had a diverse work background and have done many, many jobs and have met many, many people of all walks of life...nothing surprises me, I have had a good look at human nature from all personalities...I have touched the lives of politicians, physicians, lawyers, secret agents, musicians, psychics, judges, banquets, food industry, artists, etc., etc....I have had many lives and I have lived many places...my connection to my former lives have all been exposed to me in this life...and since money is not my god, I am not wealthy...I feel like my landing on this website was not by accident, everything in this world has it's divine significants...I do know all of you and I look forward to chatting in the future......because I know in my heart that....................God's Got It!!!!!
God's Got It.

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”