how can I remember my past life?

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lunar_pheonix

how can I remember my past life?

Post by lunar_pheonix » Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:31 pm

I've been very curious lately as 2 who I was or what I had done in my past life,
if any1 could tell me some ways I could do this I'd really appreciate it,thnx 4 ur time.bye :)

MaMilke

It has some ways

Post by MaMilke » Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:16 pm

Well Hello,

I've heard of a lot of ways you can do it but the most famous is with a para psicologist ( psichic psicologist) he will hipnotize you and you will see yourself in your body of the other life! and you will see a chapter of your life, my mom and my aunt did it so I know it really works but something I learnt is that you actually dont have to care about last lifes and live only the present life. Another famous way is yearly big, is called meditation.

saorsa

Past Life Regression

Post by saorsa » Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:10 am

Probably the best way is through past life regression. Using a good hypnotheraphist, a great deal can be learned about your past life experiences. It is best to be sure you have a hypnotheraphist that has a background in past life regressions.

I have been involved with past life regressions and research in that area for many years. It is a wonderul tool for exploring......

creeping_insanity

Hi

Post by creeping_insanity » Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:09 am

I agree with MazsBR and saorsa. Other things may set it off as well. Just have it in the back of your mind and eventually you will be watching tv, reading, eating, or anything else and have a flash of a past life. You may even take it a step further and put different herbs under your pillow like jasmine, and others to help bring along the memories in your sleep.

Baggs

Past Life Regression

Post by Baggs » Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:36 am

can anyone recommend any books cds. dvd's on past life regression?

Danny

Post by Danny » Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:41 am

oops
Last edited by Danny on Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lija (leah)

Regression Books

Post by Lija (leah) » Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:35 pm

May I recommend the following two books.
1:  Journey of Souls:  Case Studies of Life Between Lives
While in deep hypnosis, the subjects movingly describe what happened to them between lives. How it feels to die, what you see and feel right after death, when and where you learn to recognize soul mates on earth, are just some of the specifics you will learn in this book
2:  Destiny of Souls: New Case studies of Life Between Lives
67 people recall their life between lives through Dr Newton's personal work in spiritual hypnotherapy. Explore the meaning behind your own spiritual memories as you read the stories of people in deep hypnosis and learn fascinating details about our purpose on earth, the soul-brain connection, soulmates, spirit guides, why we choose certain bodies
The Author of the books are Michael Newton (Ph.D) and you can buy it at Kalahari.net (they have a 25% discount on at the moment)
http://www.kalahari.net/e-trader/referr ... ku=5047855

Lija

curious1

Re: Past Life Regression

Post by curious1 » Thu May 03, 2007 6:10 pm

Baggs wrote:can anyone recommend any books cds. dvd's on past life regression?
mypastlife.com cDs are cheap, and the Info is very detailed gives safe ways to have a home regression in ur Living Room

fallenangel

Post by fallenangel » Mon May 21, 2007 9:36 am

Hi curious1, how did you find the Cd from mypastlife.com ? I want to know about my past life.

curious1

Post by curious1 » Fri May 25, 2007 2:54 am

fallenangel wrote:Hi curious1, how did you find the Cd from mypastlife.com ? I want to know about my past life.
I was just hard-core searching online for information on how to go about it (Self-PLRs) one night pretty late, and happened across it. I found it very interesting, and I am at my 11th lesson (12 should be in any day now). I absolutely love it! It's worth the little fee for the download etc. you'll learn alot about yourself, and others around that you've known from lives-past.

I hope this helps.
:smt004   :smt003

curious1

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:23 pm

curious1 wrote:
fallenangel wrote:Hi curious1, how did you find the Cd from mypastlife.com ? I want to know about my past life.
I was just hard-core searching online for information on how to go about it (Self-PLRs) one night pretty late, and happened across it. I found it very interesting, and I am at my 11th lesson (12 should be in any day now). I absolutely love it! It's worth the little fee for the download etc. you'll learn alot about yourself, and others around that you've known from lives-past.

I hope this helps.
:smt004   :smt003

curious1

Has anyone else used the 'mypastlife' cd's since this last post? I'm curious, but would like to find out more about the audio program before trying it.

Thanks,

Matt

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”