old- souls. Everywhere?

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

BLACKCAT

old- souls. Everywhere?

Post by BLACKCAT » Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:03 pm

ok, i was thinking about all the ppl i have met that insist on telling me that they are an old soul. i have met one in my life. a little boy so wise beyond his years. something in his eyes, silent, strong and knowing. i feel lucky to have met this soul. but according to everyone i meet old souls everyday.

i don't think that old souls are everywhere. they are few and far between. thank God i'm not one. i just have to look at all the craziness in my life to know there's no way i'm even close to being one.

and too all those self-professed old souls out there. do you really think if you have to let everyone you meet know that your an old soul, that you really are one?

it s seems to me an old soul would be much more humble than that.
i don't know, this is just something i have been thinking about.

blackcat :smt006

Nicole

Re: old- souls. Everywhere?

Post by Nicole » Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:23 pm

BLACKCAT wrote:ok, i was thinking about all the ppl i have met that insist on telling me that they are an old soul. i have met one in my life. a little boy so wise beyond his years. something in his eyes, silent, strong and knowing. i feel lucky to have met this soul. but according to everyone i meet old souls everyday.

i don't think that old souls are everywhere. they are few and far between. thank God i'm not one. i just have to look at all the craziness in my life to know there's no way i'm even close to being one.

and too all those self-professed old souls out there. do you really think if you have to let everyone you meet know that your an old soul, that you really are one?

it s seems to me an old soul would be much more humble than that.
i don't know, this is just something i have been thinking about.

blackcat :smt006
I plead the fifth~!!  :smt003

candlea

Post by candlea » Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:55 am

my younger sister is an old soul, she is wise for her years and this is here last time too, she tells me she is tired and want to go home, she is only 21

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:52 am

Well I don't exactly know what is an Old soul.

But I have been called an Old/Ancient Soul by 2 ppl. & they are right most of the times, so I just agreed it, but don't understand it.

But I am certainly not humble, Wise (I am not sure), Intelligent (it would be preposterous of me to claim that I am intelligent), & I am 22, but disillusioned with this world in general, & soemtimes feel fed-up with this life, but I am not ready to die, before I change this world, so till I do that, I want to be alive. I don't exaclty care what other ppl think or talk about me, only care that my friends & family to think I am a decent bloke.

One of the ppl who told I am a Anicent Soul also claimed that she knows me from many past lives, & that she remembers me very well from 3 past lives, well would like to speak to her to know more.

It will be helpful, if someone can explain what a Old/Ancient soul exactly is.

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:18 am

candlea wrote:my younger sister is an old soul, she is wise for her years and this is here last time too, she tells me she is tired and want to go home, she is only 21
I know just how your sister feels~!!
I have one very very, very, very impotent things to get done and then see how it's working, then I believe I'm home free... Yeah ok~!! LOL No really I have something very important to get done for my son...

I know some are not into this, but I know I was here way to many times. I also know I was here with my husband many times together as well.....  Our son was with us to....  It's funny, My husband wont be hear and his voice calls for me... I tell him to stop it, you fond me already... He hears my voice also.. And our son will run from his room saying WHAT, what did you want me? I would say we didn't say anything... He use to tell me I would knock on his door and say his name... No I would not... I would say who's always at your door asking for you.. He would tell me.. It's you Momma..... Go figure.. I asked him if he was scared when no one was at his door.. he said no....
But it's you Mom calling me.. what do you want~?...LOL I tell him I'm not calling him... So then he goes play or reads again...

Samson

Post by Samson » Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:41 am

Have you worked out who is at your home besides you and your family, have you tried asking who they are because your not alone and it's not coming from yourself, I think you will be surprised.

candlea

Post by candlea » Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:41 pm

michaelteachings.com/old_soul.html

heres a link that might tell ya what an old soul is

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:22 pm

Thanx for the link candlea, will check out this link.

BLACKCAT

Post by BLACKCAT » Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:38 pm

ok here is a link to take a soul test
blogthings.com/whatkindofsoulareyouquiz/

here are my results, but i still don't think this is true

***You Are an Old Soul***

You are an experienced soul who appreciates tradition.
Mellow and wise, you like to be with others but also to be alone.
Down to earth, you are sensible and impatient.
A creature of habit, it takes you a while to warm up to new people.

You hate injustice, and you're very protective of family and friends
A bit demanding, you expect proper behavior from others.
Extremely independent you don't mind living or being alone.
But when you find love, you tend to want marriage right away.

Souls you are most compatible with: Warrior Soul and Visionary Soul

Nicole

You Are a Seeker Soul

Post by Nicole » Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:34 pm

There was so many I wanted to click on, and you can only click one... LOL

<snip>

***You Are a Seeker Soul***

You are on a quest for knowledge and life challenges.
You love to be curious and ask a ton of questions.
Since you know so much, you make for an interesting conversationalist.
Mentally alert, you can outwit almost anyone (and have fun doing it!).

Very introspective, you can be silently critical of others.
And your quiet nature makes it difficult for people to get to know you.
You see yourself as a philosopher, and you take everything philosophically.
Your main talent is expressing and communicating ideas.

Souls you are most compatible with: Hunter Soul and Visionary Soul

What Kind of Soul Are You?

</snip>

Nicole

Thank you~!!

Post by Nicole » Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:37 pm

candlea wrote:http://www.michaelteachings.com/old_soul.html

heres a link that might tell ya what an old soul is
I sent this to me E-Mail to read... Thanks for the link... &nbsp;:smt006

candlea

Post by candlea » Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:29 am

your welcome glad i could help ya out

creeping_insanity

Hi

Post by creeping_insanity » Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:15 am

Before I knew about new souls/old souls I was a young extreme christian. Random old and young people used to tell me that I had an old soul, but I didn't understand it then? Now I that I am starting to remember my past lives, I believe it, but don't feel the need to tell everyone.

Baggs

old souls new souls...

Post by Baggs » Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:23 am

How do you distinguish btwn. old soul and new souls and moreover when would a soul coming into being on this side physical or the etheral side...?

amadea1949

Post by amadea1949 » Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:25 am

An old soul is a person that has lived many lives before. &nbsp;Most of them are on their last life and ready to leave this earth. &nbsp;They are usually wise and seem to have very big hearts. &nbsp;I have met quite a few. &nbsp;They also never seem to judge people, perhaps because they have been through so much.

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”