Know what u were in ur Past Life:D

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Evolution

Post by Evolution » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:59 pm

Your past life diagnosis:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South Africa around the year 1275. Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life.
Do you remember now?
Dam you,dont remenber anything like that,what i remember i was a simple farmer on scotland, always fascinated by that land.

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:27 am

"you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Northern England around the year 1850. Your profession was that of a digger, undertaker. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods. Do you remember now? "

It's like everyone forgot what quotation marks are. I guess the mayans call this the time of the great forgetting for a reason.

I have evidence of life time I lived more recent then this one, so if it was a life I lived it is wrong on it being my last. Not that is doesn't resonate though. Rising to the top of w/e I apply my self to makes sense for me. That truth carried over to the life time before this and after that also. That is if I did live that life. I already know it's wrong on one thing so I can't be sure what else it might be wrong on. Although I have not connected with any past lives as a female yet, so I am interested to explore the possibility. Could be I have connected more with past lives where I had the same aspects active as I do now. I had lots of energy in my last life also, and I have lots now too, although maybe not as much now as before, still much to be recovered.

It is true I have awareness of misuse of resources and how they could better be used. And I know about how crystals can help transmute radiation and other harmful energies. So it does seem to have a degree of accuracy.
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

CuriousMe

Post by CuriousMe » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:18 pm

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA North-East around the year 1425. Your profession was that of a farmer, weaver or tailor.

Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.

Your lesson is the development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find a good teacher and spend a good part of your time and energy on learning from his wisdom. Do you remember now?

not really but i in this life i have been striving to find a good teacher and expand my mental consciousness, so that fits perfectly.

amazongypsy

Post by amazongypsy » Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:23 am

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Bulgaria around the year 1025. Your profession was that of a monk (nun), bee-keeper or lone gunman.

Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.

Your lesson is to learn discretion and moderation and then to teach others to do the same. Your life will be happier if you help those who lack reasoning.

I have to say that this seems all pretty accurate to me. I must have been around back then because of my great interest in it today, eh?

Ahti.Mohan

Post by Ahti.Mohan » Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:41 am

well, i knew i was female... but i didn't know anything else... What do you think will happen in my next life?
BLESSED BE!

Ahti Mohan

flowwer

Post by flowwer » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:56 am

where are you guys getting this?????

sabbath siren

Post by sabbath siren » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:33 am

I have an imagination that could visualize almost anything in detail.  Maybe this works against me when I try to get an inkling of the past because it has always been an empty result.  However, recently, I've been a lot more aware of the ego part of my mind and mess around trying to separate from it now and then.  I feel a slightly keener awareness of the 'presence' part of my mind and I'm starting to get an idea of...argh...I don't know what to call it!  Like I can grasp, a little, how that part of my mind stretches back...something about constance.  Ah nuts, long story short = I'm working on it, albeit slowly.

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”