Deja vu

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:45 pm

Well like morpheous said about the Matrix. Deja Vu isn't something that can be explained, but something everyone has to try to understand. Hope the dialouge was correct.

:) :).

Dj I.C.U.

Post by Dj I.C.U. » Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:10 pm

Morpheus is right but not only in the deja-vu,in each other unaccountable matter in life.

cibba

Post by cibba » Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:01 am

I just had that happen to me today, a few hours ago!! I had done it before.
It is frustrating at some degree.
This deja-vu thing is facinating since we all experience it, but none of us can understand it. :smt016

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:22 pm

cibba, y do u feel its frustrating?

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:10 am

Well i feel deja-vu is irritating @ times. U feel like u know something, but still don't. U feel like u know something is going to happen but can't do anything to stop it when it does happen. & like u have been there, but u have never been there in ur life.

cibba

Post by cibba » Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:11 pm

swetha wrote:cibba, y do u feel its frustrating?
Because it almost can mean that i HAVE already done this (my life) before and that i'm just 'doing it once again' because of whatever reason, or like there's a lack of 'free will' and everything has already been predetermined in advance.
Have you ever had a  'deja-vu' experience Swetha?
How do you feel about it?

--cibba--

sno

Post by sno » Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:07 am

Yes, I agree, it is a very frustrating feeling you have when it occurs.  People like to believe they have choices but how can we be sure we really do?

carrie

Post by carrie » Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:34 am

i totly believe in this....it has happened alot to me....i will have a dream.
it could be a week or it can be a couple of years..when it happens ,i do remember...i think it's very cool

LUCKY13

Deja vu...this is a good thing!

Post by LUCKY13 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:03 am

Deja vu simply put are like sign posts that let you know you are on the right track and are where you are supposed to be at that time.  You feel like you have done this before,  been there or even said that because you have.  Before we are born to this world in this body we plan our lives and chart out events along the way.  When you have Deja vu smile and know that all is good (even if it is not perfect). :smt023

mysticdoubts

Re: Deja vu...this is a good thing!

Post by mysticdoubts » Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:13 pm

LUCKY13 wrote:Deja vu simply put are like sign posts that let you know you are on the right track and are where you are supposed to be at that time.  You feel like you have done this before,  been there or even said that because you have.  Before we are born to this world in this body we plan our lives and chart out events along the way.  When you have Deja vu smile and know that all is good (even if it is not perfect). :smt023
Thats a good explanation of Deja Vu.

But i read somewhere that another reason why we have deja vu is not related to our decisions or plans before we are born, nor even related to past births. Its just that we have been to these places in our dreams!! If this is true than dreams do foretell and dreams are not merely recollection of impressions from the subconscious.

Deja vu in fact has been one of the best proofs we have for past life theory.

petite Anne

Post by petite Anne » Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:00 am

Well, I often get that feeling of deja vu even for little things or context, I think maybe its memories from another life, but agian I am no expert in this matter.

Anne.
<edited> Link has been removed. Please see http://mysticboard.org/mediakit.html to add link to signature.

Caomhin

Post by Caomhin » Thu May 03, 2007 7:13 pm

Has anyone read the book The Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot? He has some insights on this phenomena.

I know my sense of smell triggers a lot if not most of the feelings of deja vu.

Music of the 60's - what I call "Vietnam-era Music" has a very eery effect on me. I sense that I was somehow involved and I have an intense feeling of "unfinished 'business' or life" associated with that music. I am intensely attracted to it, but I cannot listen to it long.

I saw a jeep two days ago that gave me a "flash back". It was a funny green (custom job) that reminded me of all of the toys of the 60s somehow.

Just yesterday a friend just purchased a .223 bolt action rifle and I sniffed the oil and it smelled like the old Barbie doll houses; you know that cheap plastic? I laughed and informed him and he, too, laughed out loud. His wife thought of her childhood and the smell of new shoes. Odd how all of this works. Very odd... and I wouldn't want it any other way.
"If one witnesses a phenomenon that lies outside one's concept of reality is it any less real?"

triggersad

Post by triggersad » Mon May 21, 2007 2:09 am

I often have deja vu, & then automatcally feel like I've had it in a dream before.
But, before I can put my finger on it, it disappears.

arugh. :-P
&hearts;

Flame haired one

Re: Deja vu...this is a good thing!

Post by Flame haired one » Fri May 25, 2007 4:08 am

mysticdoubts wrote:
LUCKY13 wrote:Deja vu simply put are like sign posts that let you know you are on the right track and are where you are supposed to be at that time.  You feel like you have done this before,  been there or even said that because you have.  Before we are born to this world in this body we plan our lives and chart out events along the way.  When you have Deja vu smile and know that all is good (even if it is not perfect). :smt023
Thats a good explanation of Deja Vu.

But i read somewhere that another reason why we have deja vu is not related to our decisions or plans before we are born, nor even related to past births. Its just that we have been to these places in our dreams!! If this is true than dreams do foretell and dreams are not merely recollection of impressions from the subconscious.

Deja vu in fact has been one of the best proofs we have for past life theory.
This is how I feel in a nutshell about deja vu....it is to me about the reaffirmation of where we are and that we are where we are to be at the time. &nbsp; :smt002
It is the eye of ignorance that assigns a fixed and unchangeable color to every object; beware of this stumbling block.

Sandi

Post by Sandi » Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:55 am

I have alot of dejavu as well. &nbsp;Sometimes I'll have it almost every day & then other times I hardly have it at all!

I think it's stuff we've dreamt in the past or a premonition we've had that we haven't taken notice of if you know what I mean?

We were trying for our 2nd child for over a year and I am currently 8 months pregnant with our baby girl. &nbsp;I realise now that she was always meant to be as throughout my pregnancy, I've had dejavu that's just confirmed to me that it was always going to happen. &nbsp;Hope I'm making sense!

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”