@@@~~~Astrology and PAST LIVES~~~@@@

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

AMANUSH-FORCE

MARS AND VENUS

Post by AMANUSH-FORCE » Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:14 pm

:smt004

Okay now I understand perfectly why I am so drawn to celtic christianity and celtic items here. It is part of my past life. Also could you explain some more about the rest. It is a bit over my head here. Please and thank you.

Mars and Venus play major roles in romance and in the mating process. Mars relates to your romantic desires; lust, if you will. It determines how sexually aggressive you are, and the raw passion, or lack of it, in your nature. Thus, Mars takes on the role of pursuit. This is why the symbol of Mars is also the symbol for the male. Venus, on the other hand, relates to the way in which you attract a mate. It represents the softer side of love; romance and emotional response to love. This role of attracting a mate links the sign of Venus with the female. The interaction of the two say a great deal about the chemistry between two people. They are often responsible for the sense of "love at first sight" and what would be called a very strong sexual attraction. Regretably, love at first sight and a very strong sexual attraction doesn't necessarily make a long and durable relationship. Other factors will be more instrumental in determining this. Nonetheless, a good fit between Mars and Venus adds a wonderful dimension to your relationship. The most auspicious fit here between the partners would be for Mars and Venus to be in the same sign or in the same element. The attachment is much stronger if the planets form a conjunction or trine aspect.

Mars and venus in same house indicate some clash or mix of both the nature i.e-feminine and masculine...

AMANUSH-FORCE

Post by AMANUSH-FORCE » Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:16 pm

Hope this helps you both except for aelis :)

FloridaLightWorker

Really confused!

Post by FloridaLightWorker » Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:29 pm

Dear AMANUSH-FORCE,

Thank you so much for my planet placement. And 2 retro planets.

I am a Leo and you have my Sun in 7' Cancer, (not 0' 24min Leo) How can that BE? & Mercury in Cancer (not Leo?), Venus in Leo (not Virgo?), Jupiter in Cancer (not Leo?) Saturn in Taurus, (not Gemini?) Moon in Aries, (not Taurus?) in midheaven the 9th house?

I am so confused and need instruction. It seems this type of astrology has each placement one planet behind what I was taught, or thought I was. *laughing*

I was taught American Astrology with German euphemoris for placements. Could you please recommend a book to study for Vedic Astrology? So I may learn to understand this?

Thanks again! Linda :smt002
Your Future is the 'reincarnation' of Your Thoughts. . .
Linda

AMANUSH-FORCE

Post by AMANUSH-FORCE » Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:12 pm

THIS IS THE NAME OF BOOK

Vedic Astrology: A Guide to the Fundamentals of Jyotish

by Ronnie Gale Dreyer

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:58 pm

Linda, I was amazed too at first, but I read that Vedic ascendants (and therefore the rest of the horoscope) can be different from your Western ascendant, usually shifting back one sign.
I am a Sagittarius with Taurus asc (Western) but have an Aries asc in Vedic astrology. And now I finally understand which I particularly like Aries people...... :smt002
Love and Light, :smt008 :smt060
:::Aelis:::

Usui Reiki and Seichim master

cltncblondeeagle

Re: MARS AND VENUS

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:31 pm

AMANUSH-FORCE wrote:
:smt004

Okay now I understand perfectly why I am so drawn to celtic christianity and celtic items here. It is part of my past life. Also could you explain some more about the rest. It is a bit over my head here. Please and thank you.

Mars and Venus play major roles in romance and in the mating process. Mars relates to your romantic desires; lust, if you will. It determines how sexually aggressive you are, and the raw passion, or lack of it, in your nature. Thus, Mars takes on the role of pursuit. This is why the symbol of Mars is also the symbol for the male. Venus, on the other hand, relates to the way in which you attract a mate. It represents the softer side of love; romance and emotional response to love. This role of attracting a mate links the sign of Venus with the female. The interaction of the two say a great deal about the chemistry between two people. They are often responsible for the sense of "love at first sight" and what would be called a very strong sexual attraction. Regretably, love at first sight and a very strong sexual attraction doesn't necessarily make a long and durable relationship. Other factors will be more instrumental in determining this. Nonetheless, a good fit between Mars and Venus adds a wonderful dimension to your relationship. The most auspicious fit here between the partners would be for Mars and Venus to be in the same sign or in the same element. The attachment is much stronger if the planets form a conjunction or trine aspect.

Mars and venus in same house indicate some clash or mix of both the nature i.e-feminine and masculine...

Thanks AF. I am very very tomboyish here and this explains why perfectly.

FloridaLightWorker

Thank You!

Post by FloridaLightWorker » Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:06 pm

Dear AMANUSH-FORCE & aelis2004,

Thank you so much for the book title. I will purchase it this week.
I sure need to learn new things!

aelis2004, I think you are correct and instead of being all fire, it makes me all water. . . just a little different. *laughing* My ascendent stayed in Leo, but my birth sign changed? No longer a Leo, at 62 became a Cancer. Whew! talk about changes. Thanks for the explaination. I will definately check into Vedic Astrology and learn new things. :smt050

:smt060 Linda
Your Future is the 'reincarnation' of Your Thoughts. . .
Linda

AMANUSH-FORCE

Post by AMANUSH-FORCE » Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:05 pm

post deleted by me
Last edited by AMANUSH-FORCE on Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AMANUSH-FORCE

Post by AMANUSH-FORCE » Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:07 pm

***post deleted by Amanush-Force***
Last edited by AMANUSH-FORCE on Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:19 pm

I have a book on Vedic Astrology, it is so interesting....... a bit difficult, though... It's "Essentials of Medical Astrology" by Dr. K. S. Charak, perhaps I should have started with something easier... Anyway, it is a really fascinating book! :smt002 :)

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:02 pm

Amanush, I have Rahu and Ketu retro..... what does that mean for my past lives?

Rahu in Aries (lagna) 01:24:10 Ashwini Naksahatra, Ketu (Nak Lord), Pad 1, Retro

Ketu in Libra 01:24:10 Chitra Nakshatra, Mars (Nak Lord), Pad 3, Retro

Can you please help? Thank you so much! :)

AMANUSH-FORCE

Post by AMANUSH-FORCE » Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:09 pm

OH AELIS THERE,

Rahu and Ketu are naturally retro planets with their face backwards and they are retro in all chart ...

Rahu in Aries (Rahu in Mesham)
You cooperate easily with people and make an agreeable friend and companion. You like harmony and beauty, though at times you can argue a point just for the fun of it. You probably have talent in music, art or public relations. There may be a flair for fashion with you, too! Watch out for a tendency to lean on other people and their opinions more than necessary. Don't get bogged down in bad romances. Be decisive, trust your judgment, and be willing to go first. You are here to develop enthusiasm, break new ground and be a pioneer in some important way. You probably hate the thought of sports and leadership positions, but they're good for you. Wear red, enter races, have courage. On a foundation of true cooperation, you step out on your own to start something truly new.

Ketu in Libra (Thulam)
Yours is the path of courageous independence and the establishment of your individuation. This lifetime, too much relational dependencies or compromising of self lead to sorrow. You are experiencing personal power this lifetime, and must not relinquish your individuality and authority to others. With assertiveness and initiative, you overcome indecisiveness and reliance on others.

Why don't you post image of your birth chart

RAHU IN LAGNA---
Affliction implies that the Rasi/Lagna/House is occupied by one or more malefics, unsuspected by a benefic, or even aspected by a malefic. If Lagna/Moon sign (Rasi) is occupied by Mars, Saturn or Rahu the native will have defects or malfunctioning of urinary organs and sex organs. Bed wetting in early age and problems in urination in youth and prostrate enlargement after 40 years of age can be foreseen.

Rahu in lagna and Ketu in the seventh house is not an appealing feature.

BYE...............

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:06 pm

Amanush, I posted my charts here

http://www.MysticBoard.com/viewtopic.php?p=10393

Thanks for any insights! :)

missybsweet9

Seeking Knowledge !!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by missybsweet9 » Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:57 am

I am Melissa 09/14/1966 Ohio, and husband Gordon 09/22/197 Ohio.
We are seeking affirmation of many past karmic lives together. Could you possibly help us???? We don't want to cry because it's over, but smile because it happened. Let our light shine! Thank you for your time!

piscbelieve

Can you look at my chart?

Post by piscbelieve » Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:45 pm

Hello! Amanush, I was wondering if you could check my chart to see if one of my planets is retrograde? My birthdate is 3/2/1978 in Enid, Oklahoma at 4:29a.m. Thanks, Lacey
"I'm everyone. I feel used. I'm everyone. Paint it black& white & easy. Call on me, spin, spin sugar, twist for me, spin spin sugar"

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”