Past life as a Templar Knight in a Muslim prison, escaping..

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

erik

Post by erik » Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:46 am

I discovered many new facts about my past lives which I am gonna discuss, but I identified the Spanish soldier life and I know more about my life as a Templar Knight in the Holy Land, it was not such an ecstatic life, I made some serious mistakes there, but the fighting was good, I presume, although the muslim guard didn't deserve to be treated by his comrades like that, it was my fault, me and my anger......

Here are some of my past lives as I know them now, note that the first life I know is from outer sources and it all begins with the study of yoga and meditation in India, in Rishikesh.

The next life I know for sure was that I was a spiritual Celtic man a few thousand years ago, I saw myself dancing around a fire chanting : "Aum Cernunnos"  totally in trance at night or in the early morning, now I don't know why that was, to invoke the higher spirits like Lord Shiva or just before a fight.

Then I was a Hun, so again a warrior.

Then I was this Temple Knight and I was married, so a Confrater.

Then I was this Spanish soldier by the name of Albertus van Gods Genade, I was an Arch duke and I had control over the whole of South Holland, I even gave away Durbuy, where I am living now not so far from.
I was married as well and according to another dreamer's dream ,I cheated on her, just after the killing of an innocent child in the battle for Oostend.

Then I was or an Indian or a Captain in North America, I didn't figure this one out yet.

Then there was a period that I was involved in slavery business or the people I was with, I had a dream in which a friend of mine killed an African from a tribe, they were trowing spears to us and we or he shot back, they got afraid and lied down in surrender, my friend killed one of them ruthlessly, I was very angry with him because of that. It was an useless murder.
It could be that it was the life of that particular captain in North America.

Then I was in the Dutch resistance during World War II, I lived from 1909 until 1959 and I had something to do with Sobibor (a German concentration camp), maybe I was held prisoner there.

And 9 years later I was born Erik in Rotterdam, already with a fantastic life, I can write a whole book about it.

My future life is already known to me in case some people might kill me and I know I am the arrow shooting upwards into the Carousel of All Colors after or during a war.
But that can take a while, I stopped smoking so I might live a few years more.... :smt002  :smt019
Last edited by erik on Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Deborah

Yeah!

Post by Deborah » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:30 am

Yeah about the quit smoking!!

Will read again - due to it being too early here and am not awake all the way yet !

erik

Post by erik » Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:45 pm

Hey Debbie :smt006 ,

nice to see you here again, thank you for your reply and yes, I quit smoking 10 days ago, made some minor mistakes, but the overall condition of my mind is okay, I'm not craving anymore, so there's coming more magick into my life that will be longer now, here is the link to my fight with cigarettes, it's from another dream site in which dreams and the outside world are interconnected :

http://www.dreamtalk.hypermart.net/bb20 ... php?t=2803

Have fun reading it !!!!!

erik

Another past life

Post by erik » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:14 pm

Hey there,

I will write down another episode of my string of past lives here as I had realizations at the end of December 2008 and in the beginning of Januari 2009, this one is connected with Ancient Egypt, it happened at night while I was gazing concentrated in Shambavi Mudra, that is looking inward towards the eye brow centre of better called The Third Eye, I have to say that I also realized that I was not the captain of the time of the Wild West, that I was the one who shot down the African and that I wasn't a Hun, but I lived in that time, it was all BC.

Here are the visions I saw and the thoughts I heard when I gazed in Shambavi Mudra :

December 27th 2008 after 3 am :

...A thought says : And now to Egypt

Osiris with his hands crossed over his chest

An Egyptian young boy is running from out of a house in a city or village. He has his hand in front of his face and screams. He warns the people of the danger that is coming. In front of him are men on horses riding towards him. Sandy streets.
He tries to stop the men on the horses by raising his arms in the air. He is dressed in white clothes, he wears a white skirt.

The men on horses are riding along him, have ugly faces like that of plunderers and they raise their swords up in the air.

The boy has a long spear and looks angry around for a plunderer to kill, he is ready for a fight and defends whatever he loves.

He is running through the streets with both hands held for his face, screaming for help.

An old woman with grey hair sitting outside a house in those streets while he walks by searching for help, still having his hand held up in front of his face to yell out loud to warn of the disaster.

An Aries (or Capricorn).

He lies down on the streets with a spear in his back, he lies on his stomach, his arms in front of his face.

A thought says : Lost the battle

Zetascair20086

Post by Zetascair20086 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:27 am

"My future life is already known to me in case some people might kill me and I know I am the arrow shooting upwards into the Carousel of All Colors after or during a war.
But that can take a while, I stopped smoking so I might live a few years more..."

You saw a future life where you were killed in a war? I'd like to hear more if your still around on these boards as I realize these posts are pretty old.

erik

Post by erik » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:58 pm

Last edited by erik on Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

erik

Post by erik » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:01 pm

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”