A new soul??

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Kieoma

A new soul??

Post by Kieoma » Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:43 pm

I am confused byt the meaning of being a new soul. Any opinions out there? :smt017

lfrett

Post by lfrett » Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:11 pm

That is confusing.  My belief is that the soul is eternal.  The physical body that the soul occupies is what changes.

mysticcrystal

Post by mysticcrystal » Thu May 10, 2007 5:41 pm

What I have learned through my guide is that souls are being created all the time and decide if and when they want to come to earth. Their first few lives, they are new souls. The more lives they have, the more lessons they have learned and are then called old souls.

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri May 11, 2007 11:49 am

I agree with you Mysticcrystal, I think new souls can show in their eyes too. For some, old souls can just tap into their past and rememebr things that they didnt learn in this life, they carry the knowledge with them and its not until they need it that the light comes on and they 'feel' they know and then search for the key.

adam smith

new soul

Post by adam smith » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:25 pm

as new soul you find you know that you been here and return to get something new you must learn

epsilonsmirror

hello kieoma

Post by epsilonsmirror » Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:39 am

From my experience a new soul is just that.
They are not a reincarnated soul or spirit.
Brand new with no previous life experience.
my soul has been incarnate 5 times and my spirit countless times.
Incarnating gives you spiritual knowledge and wherewithal to deal with this plane of existence and the next.
Many ancient cultures didnt believe that the soul or spirit came back that way.
But they do,I have talked to quite a few people on the subject.
Its something you know from the beginning or is revealed to you via dreams,visions or freudian slips.
You know eventually if you are or not and the only person who has access to the (akashic record) of a persons life are the spirit, soul
and body of the person in question.
Unless of course you have enemies or friends following you incarnation wise then if you dont remember they will tell you in
one way or another.
Yes new souls are created as they are needed from the universal godhead.
If you are new its okay you wont be for long eternally speaking. (happy birthday)from a reasonably old soul.
If you make this a really good run your first time away, it will be a journey you look forward to continuing, at least I always do.
In my oppinion the changes and information gained are precious and priceless becuase you will never pass the same place the same way
or the same time again ever.
Each life is itself as well as you, dont ever let yourself get jaded or weary of the learning process.
You could be a god/godess/angel someday.

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”