This fear is ruining my life

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

purplesusi

This fear is ruining my life

Post by purplesusi » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:15 pm

Hi everyone.

For as long as I can rmemeber I have had a fear of surgery. I am completly traumatised with the thought of being put under anaesthetic and this is driving me insane. I have an operation coming up. I have turned it down once already due to this fear. I am currently undergoing hypnothearapy to get me prepared for this op that is coming up at the end of April. I really don't think I am going to be able to see it through.

I am really beginning to think this is stemming from a previous life.

Any advise would be gratefully received.
Many thanks
Purplesusi
Treat others the way you yourself would want to be treated.

FireRose

Re: This fear is ruining my life

Post by FireRose » Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:24 am

purplesusi wrote:Hi everyone.

For as long as I can rmemeber I have had a fear of surgery. I am completly traumatised with the thought of being put under anaesthetic and this is driving me insane. I have an operation coming up. I have turned it down once already due to this fear. I am currently undergoing hypnothearapy to get me prepared for this op that is coming up at the end of April. I really don't think I am going to be able to see it through.

I am really beginning to think this is stemming from a previous life.

Any advise would be gratefully received.
Many thanks
Purplesusi
WOW this really strikes a chord in me ... I have the same fear!  :smt009 I always have ever since I can remember. I am so sorry I know how you feel and it makes me sad for you. I don't know why I have this fear ( I too thought it may have been from a past life but not sure ) ... therapy has suggested that it's my fear of being vulnerable... apparently it's a fairly common thing to happen to anyone who's ever been taken advantage of or the like. Could this be relevant to you?

If you need the surgery, get it. Try to think of the odds. Don't allow your fear to cause you suffering. I know that if my life, or way of living, depended on a surgery, I'd get it  (if I didn't have a heart attack thinking about it first :smt119 ).

Best wishes to you, you're in my prayers.
~*FireRose*~

Your_Enlightenment

Post by Your_Enlightenment » Wed May 21, 2008 6:14 pm

The fear of surgery has two main causes. First your soul experienced it in it's past life and it was very unpleasant to her and she remembers it subconsciously or two your soul subconsciously knows that it will happen to her in the present life. But there are also other reasons, however not that frequent, like for example a fear from what is not supposed to happen.
I was visited by a circle of stars.
pls see mediakit for signature links

vixenangel

past life

Post by vixenangel » Wed May 21, 2008 9:16 pm

so have you known for this actually to happen?

Your_Enlightenment

Post by Your_Enlightenment » Sat May 24, 2008 5:57 pm

Instead of an answer, I will rather recommend you to download and read books about these things from my web site:

http://www.spiritualknowledgebooks.net/

Zetascair20086

Post by Zetascair20086 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:13 am

Not surprizing given how in the past surgery was very crude, very painful and more often fatal. It's natural to be afraid of surgery but if it's a very severe fear a past life could be the cause. I wish you luck.

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”