Pastlife Regression Therapy.

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

George_of_Jungle

Post by George_of_Jungle » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:51 am

can u give name of any person to meet there in art of living ashram....

i need to know badly... my life's getting worst and worst day by day... i am loosing courage slowly... inspite of trying like hell i get misfortune only...

not just money... but am not stable in any field... whether its family, friends, business, job, studies, love, spiritual....

each and everything that i choose to goes far from me..

am currently living on medicated drugs only.. because their effects only makes me dizzy and i dont get any thoughts... else i would have committed suicide a lot early... i have responsibilities to stand on so i cant die even...

i have kept my birthchart here as well.. but no perfect answer or solution... some people said its black magic,,, some said its pitru dosh, some said my birth chart is very bad,,, some said its shani panoti.... ...one person said. i have rahu and mangal in malefic state so they just destroy each and everything i do...

i dont know whats the truth.. i just want to know about my pastlife... because that only thing i will see with my eyes open or closed.. i wont have to believe what others say...

may be this can help..

please some serious help is required..

ANY PROFESSIONALS HERE PLEASE LET ME KNOW.. I CAN GIVE U MY CELL NUMBER.. I CAN COME WHERE EVER U ASK ME TO COME.. I WILL PAY  WHATEVER AMOUNT YOU SAY.... THOUGH AM COMPLETELY BEGGAR RIGHT NOW.. BUT THATS MY PROBLEM I WILL TACKLE...

BUT PLEASE  HELP ME OUT...

mysticityy

tips

Post by mysticityy » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:29 am

Hi BerithWoodwytch,

Could you give some tips on getting more out of a self-plr session, I tried using one downloaded from net, and i just got fleeting images, nothing else, and only one resembled me that too was a spastic girl of 15 but wearing the same type of clothes i was wearing at that age in this life, do not have any idea as to what this was all about, could anyone help????

George_of_Jungle

re

Post by George_of_Jungle » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:43 am

can u please post that internet link here.. i will be very much thankful to you.

mysticityy

Post by mysticityy » Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:44 am

mysticityy

Post by mysticityy » Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:53 am

Hi kunalbarchha,

The way you speak, I am afraid, you really need serious help, please do not ask like this in real life to anyone, some may misuse you, and do not give cell numbers to any anonymous people, you may be taken advantage on, whatever problems you are having, just try to learn meditation, yoga, there are many free centers which will teach you for free try to contact them, meditation gives you a lot of self control, and gives answers to many of your problems, just let go of the past and try to concentrate in the present and future, meditate regularly, it will give you a lot of peace of mind, and dont be dependent, try to be independent a bit, that may help a lot.  Hope it helps!!!!!!!!

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”