My past life

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

infernal dante

My past life

Post by infernal dante » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:22 am

Hi i am new so i get to the point. I dream that i was inside a temple and there was a woman that call me arthur or atila(my real name), she told me that when i was killed they didn read the book of spirit and my soul return and i need to think that book so i can free my soul.Then i dream i bow before a blue sword and there was a man and a woman that had blue aura and told me that the sword name is the sword of spirit and she will teach me the way of light and the man say that after i know the way of light he will teach me the way of dark so i can master the sword.Then it was war and i was in a room with alot of people and suddenly a sword come from the ground and it has protect by a shield and i was the only one that can get it this tame the sword had the color yellow.Then i was in place where a man told me that they found the journal where they find the place where the blood of a demon and god will unite whit me when the full red moon will come and if i want to stop them i need to remember where is it becuase i lost my power and sacrifaced my immortability to leave whit a girl and they want to give me the power back even if the entire world need to die.This is one part of my dream but i want to know what it means or if is something important.
The second one I dream that i was in ancient Egipt in a palace where a woman sit on a throne and had 2 guard near her, her name was Merneith and she begin to put some answers to people and then she give order to kill those persons i think there where like 10 or more.I was there and i say to her that this think it not right and i could not leave this life and what she is doing.And i had another dream this time it was night there where people that begin to make ritual or something and i begin to read from a book whit spell to summon demons, give power and other stuff and everythink go black the only think and there was the place where to begin the ritual menhir that place will increase people power when the blue light will appair there.Then everything go black and i had a medalion and i couldn't take my eyes from it.
And the third one This one i just got it after tones of thinking and dreaming and asking for question i got some it not complete but still. So everything happen long time ago i think this could been my first past life or my third. So i was a warrior in my past life a member of a secret organization that wanted to eliminate demons from the earth and everything not human. In this organization everybody had there job and the best of them that can had special gift they where selected for the Annihilators of Demon( or the fury of God). I had the gift to sense demons and other paranormal stuff. So i was taken by them and was train in the ancient technique to kill demons. The train was hard from 100 children that come only me and 2 people survived a girl and a boy. We promised that we will become the best demon hunters that even exist and we gonna destroy all thinks that aren't humans. After 18 years of training we become the best demons hunters that even existed and we all get a new special ability. I got to master a rare technique that involved killing an army in less then 10 second, the girl get the technique to heal even the most dangerous disease, wound and the boy get the technique that give him the ability to summon sword around him to protect him and powerful shield technique . We become the fear of demons, we where call by them the legendary trio. In less then 1 year we killed around 10.000 demons, there was nothing that could have stop us, until one day that change my life for ever.

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”