I think i slightly know

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Geminiasp

I think i slightly know

Post by Geminiasp » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:52 pm

I think i may know slightly what my past lives were or at least a few. These are out of order cuz i'm not sure exactly :

1) I believe:  i was some kind of prostitute actually
   Reason: Well right now i am afraid of sex, i'm 20 years old and still a virgin and im perfectly fine with it. I'm afraid of sex in this life that might be because in a past life thats what it was based on so my soul wanted to try to be someone who was afraid of sex and was going to wait till marriage (by own choice) and thats where it got me.

2)I believe:  I was a native american
 Reason: I am really a nature person i love the outdoors and i love camping and adventuring, it seems like i just have to go camping i love animals too, i was also told by a psychic that i was once a native american brave during the time when the europeans came to america in virginia. I was a runner.

3) I believe: during many past lives i was on another planet, meaning i was an alien / martian / ET
   Reason: since i was little i've always believed in aliens , at one point i thought i was from Mars, and it was encoraged for a little bit until i stopped thinking it. Aliens, outer space and other planets have always been my one obsession. I believe i was abducted from this planet in this life more than once, or at least there have been more than one attempt.  Sometimes even my dreams i know i am on another planet that's not Earth, possibly not even in this galaxy. I have a sense of not belonging sometimes as well. I seem to know alot as well.

I also feel that i am always protected by some sort of good force, not sure if this has to do with this or something else but i really believe i am.

Does this / these make sense to anyone?

Evie

Post by Evie » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:17 pm

HELLO to  Geminiasp    :smt006

Yes... it  ALL makes perfect sense to me... we have been many things is a past life... good and bad.
It could be  a past life that is keeping you in check sexually, but hun, you have every right to be leary and
nervous.  STD's and AIDS... it's good to be careful. There in nothing wrong with waiting till marriage...
I want to applaud you for this attitude.  :smt003

I also have some impressions that I believe are past life related. Some of this comes from my
unexplainable interests/passions, dreams and meditations.

LOL... I have the childhood interest about aliens too, and cannot dismiss the thought that it is
possible there are life forms on planets other than Earth.   :smt017

YES YES YES to feeling protective energy all around me. Feels good doesn't it?

P E A C E
Evie

druid

MMM... to be alian or not to be

Post by druid » Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:47 pm

I too feel the presents of extraterestrial energies around me....all of my life I have had knowings beyond the current exceptable belief system.. I have always felt as though I lived outside of the box.. that somehow my  existance was from beyond this universe.
WE ARE HERE...mmm Past ,present or future selfs? Projected forward or backword in all directions in all space in all time.
Which me, which univerese, which reality?

dhav

Post by dhav » Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:27 pm

The alien souls are called starseeds. you can search for it on internet.

Geminiasp

Post by Geminiasp » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:02 pm

yay its nice to know all of this i know there have been other past lives too i just dont remember them as strongly as the ones i have mentioned.

As for the starseeds i read up on them and they match to what i feel and know i'm starting to wonder if my predeturmined set where i finally realize it was when i first entered college.

Before that i dioidn't know who i was or why i was hear i also have the strong feeling sometimes that i just dont belong.  But i have always been good at helping others with problems and everything.

I'm different and you know what i am darn proud of it!!

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”