Past Life Memories

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Crow

Past Life Memories

Post by Crow » Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:33 pm

As to memories of other lives, nothing really grand or important.  Only temples and such.  Most vivid is the one where I am holding the incense burner in the entrance along with another child on the other side.  I was bored, bored, bored.  But there was so much love in that memory.  I loved my teacher, an older male.  The temple was where the judges were.  Other memories are of me going in and carring out orders.  Never do I look up, I look down in reverance.  I do not know what they look like.  I still visit in my dreams.  This is my home.  The one I remember so vividly.  The one I miss with all my being. That is just one of my memories, but the one that speaks the most to me.  Again nothing grand about it.  No important names, no coveted titles given, no relavance besides my own.  What's this memory mean?  I am not sure yet.  There is nothing I have found through my years of research showing me where I was at that time.  Seems to be missing somewhere.  There was also another language, I do not hear here.  But spirit understands it.  I've just come to the conclussion that I may never remember completely.  Perhaps it is for the best.  This is my home though, the one my spirit keeps in it's heart.  There are pools of black marble so one does not know the depth of the waters. These were found inside other temples.  Outside courts are filled with reflection pools lined with trees bearing fruits.  And strange colored birds that I have yet to see in this life.  I've searched and searched for home here.  I do not think it exists today. Did it ever exist at all?

Safe Journey

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:13 pm

Hi Crow,

Have you ever felt a pull towards Atlantis, Egypt and Greece? Those are the 3 places that came up as I read what you posted.
Are you drawn to Isis, Hecate' or to alien space craft? The flashes I got reading what you wrote told me a few things, and I sense a deep sadness at not being able to connect and find home. I have been a certified past life regression therapist for many years now. Some believe in it and others scoff at it. I know what I have seen and heard with clients and with myself. Everyone else seems to have a sense of not belonging here or of missing a place they simply cannot name. I'll be happy to read your post.

Gentle Hugs,

Julie
Last edited by JewelOfTheSouth on Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Crow

Post by Crow » Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:22 pm

Jewelofsouth,

I know that you are not feeling good, now you need to take some rest.  I mean it!  All the energy you been putting out there while you are not feeling good today.

As to my love for Egypt.  I have two Egyptian tattoos.  :smt002 And two tats only.  Very, very picky on what I will place upon my body.

I love Greece.  Plato is a favorite read of mine.  And the food is so comforting.

As to Atlantis.  It was destroyed long ago.  

Yes I am extremely homesick.  

Please do not read for me until your lupus flair up goes back down.  I understand that these distractions might help with the pain, but the energy you need for YOU!  Hope you will take some time for yourself.  Then when you are up to it, you can tell me more about those flashes and how they work.  :smt002

Safe Journey

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:07 am

LOL! You got me Crow, but not before my friend from Iowa kept me on the phone for 2 1/2 hours because he was having some issues. I'm feeling better, I'm just very tired. I picked up things that will be of interest to you. I hope I can remember though when I am feeling better. Thank you so much for thinking about me! You are a sweetheart.

Gentle Hugs,

Julie

Crow

Post by Crow » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:36 am

Jewelofthesouth,

Your a tease!   Tell me you might remember something that will be of intrest to me.  *winks*  Sounds like you're stubborn like me.  Helping your friend in Iowa when yourself needed some healing.  Glad that you are feeling better. Try to get some rest in tonight.

Safe Journey

Danny

Post by Danny » Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:32 pm

:)
Last edited by Danny on Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Crow

Post by Crow » Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:39 pm

Danny,

I was just but one of many.  :smt002 The glowing light I do remember, but as to the color. If you are describing like a flame, perhaps. It is something that I am not recalling right off hand.  They were infront and slightly above.  Yes.  Clothing simular to toga, in a way...I remember colors were the thing that set us apart.  In my group there were all ages, but we had a specific color, kinda like a title but not really.  More like a catagory. Hmmm, but that was outside the court.  Inside it was different.  I was paired with a male.  The teacher guided the two, since we were just young ones.  We were not always standing outside the doors holding the incense, we had a ritual yes.  But it was nothing like I have read before.  But in this memory there was so much love.  How I was loved and protected!  I do remember that.  So if those things kinda sound familar, just perhaps we have crossed paths before.  Thank you for sharing.  I also agree that dreams are sometimes symbolic and could go both ways in the time line.  With these though...it was a bit different than my symbolic dreams.

Safe Journey

Danny

Post by Danny » Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:46 pm

Last edited by Danny on Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

Crow

Post by Crow » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:04 pm

Danny,

As to the white marble pools where you have said to bathe. Unfortantly I do not have any memories of that.  But the vivid one of the dark marble was interesting.  Water all around me.  But there is a pathway that leads to a big door.  Inside I was a little afraid to cross this.  There was a man who greeted me by the door, said he has been waiting for me.  Opens the door and I step through.  From that point on no memory.  I've tried to paint this room many times, I just cannot get it right.  So gorgeous.  Flowing waters.  There is a metal too, like a silver...but may not be silver but another metal simular to color.  There is nothing written on the walls of this room. But there is so much light.  What's it mean?  Dunno, but it was very interesting.

As to the snake. I'm glad I'm not the only one with this Squirmy buggar!  I still fear that it will come up and bite my butt.  :smt005

Safe Journey

Danny

Post by Danny » Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:28 pm

Last edited by Danny on Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

Crow

Post by Crow » Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:26 pm

Danny,

What I said was a poor attempt at a joke saying that when I thought I had it undercontrol, the boogar returns and surprises me.  To clarify, I know what you were saying.  The toxins being released by this type of awakening.   :smt002   As to a book, I am sure it is out there. With all that is written, and so little time...it may take me some years to locate.  But that's the fun part!  Mine was more psychological in nature. And the feelings of going into shock was really bad. My body just wanted to shut down.  Hmmm, okay so was yours on purpose, or did you just happen to have an oops like me?  Were you aware of what was going on?  Until recently I had no idea that this is what it was called.  I have read it in bits and pieces through the years but kind of dismissed it as something that I felt that I would never be ready to attempt, nor would wish to.  Even when it happened and afterwords I was still unaware of what happened.  That was the strangest part of it.

Safe Journey

Danny

Post by Danny » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:09 pm

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”