Reincarnation

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

J&A_Hernandez_2007

Reincarnation

Post by J&A_Hernandez_2007 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:12 pm

Is there anyway I could find out what I was in my past life/lives?
Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes!

Rurk61

Past lives

Post by Rurk61 » Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:21 am

If you have your birth chart, some items you can look at would be your moon sign, the south node of the moon, the sign on the cusp of the 12th house (both natal and solar charts), the ruler of the 12 house and any aspects made to that planet, and any planets within the 12th house. When you have current transits to your 12th house, you may have more interest in discovering your past lives and and receive more information about them esp through dreams or surfacing memories while awake.

J&A_Hernandez_2007

Re: Past lives

Post by J&A_Hernandez_2007 » Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:09 pm

Rurk61 wrote:If you have your birth chart, some items you can look at would be your moon sign, the south node of the moon, the sign on the cusp of the 12th house (both natal and solar charts), the ruler of the 12 house and any aspects made to that planet, and any planets within the 12th house. When you have current transits to your 12th house, you may have more interest in discovering your past lives and and receive more information about them esp through dreams or surfacing memories while awake.
Thank you for your help. I have been waiting 8 months for a response and I greatly appreciate yours. I will see what I can do.
Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes!

J&A_Hernandez_2007

Re: Past lives

Post by J&A_Hernandez_2007 » Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:40 pm

J&A_Hernandez_2007 wrote:
Rurk61 wrote:If you have your birth chart, some items you can look at would be your moon sign, the south node of the moon, the sign on the cusp of the 12th house (both natal and solar charts), the ruler of the 12 house and any aspects made to that planet, and any planets within the 12th house. When you have current transits to your 12th house, you may have more interest in discovering your past lives and and receive more information about them esp through dreams or surfacing memories while awake.
Thank you for your help. I have been waiting 8 months for a response and I greatly appreciate yours. I will see what I can do.
I looked at my natal chart and this is what I found. My moon sign is Scorpio in the 3rd house. The sign on the cusp of the 12th house is Capricorn. Saturn is the Ruler of the 12th house and Saturn is in the 12th house. Saturn harmonizes with Neptune (in the 4th house) and Saturn harmonizes with Pluto (is in the 2nd house). What does all this mean?

Rurk61

Reincarnation

Post by Rurk61 » Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:57 am

Hi-

There are alot of things that can be said about possible past lives based on the information you have given. One past life was probably male, and you achieved some higher level of success and status. Maybe in business or government. You have likely had more than one past life (without knowing the condition of the Moon in Scorpio) as a detective, researcher, occultist, or even as a criminal. These are some starting ideas. If you would like more information, please email me privately.

Crow

Post by Crow » Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:29 am

Oh I didn't see this post. Was gone for months myself.  Have you tried the Edgar Cayce Past Life Report?  I do know there is a free one but it takes about a week to get back. Very detailed.   Now how much this was true? Not sure since I don't know exactly how to take it.  I really would like to know how you are figuring this out Rurk.  Any good books?  How can we tell if we were male or female. Locations, or times?  And if you are interested in the link J&A I can provide it to you.  Will have to go and find it again.  Got a ton of links to stuff like that.  Sorry I didn't see this earlier, I would have sent it to you.

Safe Journey

Came back here to add this. Why it is so hard to accept this for me is because I do not know how it is figured.  The placement of these planets is suppose to mean this.  Without the elementaries, such as these planets mean this, these houses mean that, etc.  When I see all those degrees my head spins!!  Would be nice to have the basics down when it applies to past life charts.

J&A_Hernandez_2007

Post by J&A_Hernandez_2007 » Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:25 pm

Crow wrote:Oh I didn't see this post. Was gone for months myself.  Have you tried the Edgar Cayce Past Life Report?  I do know there is a free one but it takes about a week to get back. Very detailed.   Now how much this was true? Not sure since I don't know exactly how to take it.  I really would like to know how you are figuring this out Rurk.  Any good books?  How can we tell if we were male or female. Locations, or times?  And if you are interested in the link J&A I can provide it to you.  Will have to go and find it again.  Got a ton of links to stuff like that.  Sorry I didn't see this earlier, I would have sent it to you.

Safe Journey

Came back here to add this. Why it is so hard to accept this for me is because I do not know how it is figured.  The placement of these planets is suppose to mean this.  Without the elementaries, such as these planets mean this, these houses mean that, etc.  When I see all those degrees my head spins!!  Would be nice to have the basics down when it applies to past life charts.
I would appreciate the link very much and thank you for your help in this as well.

Crow

Post by Crow » Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:39 pm

http://grupovenus.com/personasi.asp

Enter info then you will be taken to another page.  Came back here to edit since I seen that they have changed things since the last time I visited here.  hmmm, I will have to recheck things.  But you can get a few chapters online. You can click the the report you wish and push calculate.  The ones that are complete reports checked with the red you can have send to your email for free. Just check one of the reports that have a red check mark by it and push the request for free button. These were pages upon pages of info.  Takes about one week. Only one request per week.  This is how I found out my Cayce's Past Life Report. Sorry if my words are not making any sense right now, my brain feels like it's gonna explode!  :smt005

Safe Journey

J&A_Hernandez_2007

Post by J&A_Hernandez_2007 » Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:54 pm

Crow wrote:http://grupovenus.com/personasi.asp

Enter info then you will be taken to another page.  Came back here to edit since I seen that they have changed things since the last time I visited here.  hmmm, I will have to recheck things.  But you can get a few chapters online. You can click the the report you wish and push calculate.  The ones that are complete reports checked with the red you can have send to your email for free. Just check one of the reports that have a red check mark by it and push the request for free button. These were pages upon pages of info.  Takes about one week. Only one request per week.  This is how I found out my Cayce's Past Life Report. Sorry if my words are not making any sense right now, my brain feels like it's gonna explode!  :smt005

Safe Journey
I got to the link and I requested the report. Thank you very much for the link. And you made perfect sense to me, lol. Thanks again

Rurk61

Reincarnation

Post by Rurk61 » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:23 am

To answer your question Crow- I think it is very hard to "prove" a past life. I can claim to have been a whole cast of characters, and how can it be proven or disproved? The real test is (sorry about this for the strictly logical- including myself ) how it feels to you. In predictive astrology we can tell whether something really works or not, but when it comes to past lives, it is all in the eye of the beheader (tm). I think there are some basic ground rules, and they can be found in many astrology books- those basics that I originally listed: 12 house, rulers, planets contained, etc. As far as gender is concerned- Saturn represents (among other things) older males. With a Moon in the 12th you might be dealing with a woman or a child... they are really the same symbols that you learn in introductory astrology.

As far as location and time are concerned... well what chart do you use as a national chart? (more fun controversy here). I could use the chart for the restoration of the Meiji Empire in Japan and note that it has an Aquarian Sun and consider Japan to be "Aquarian" for example, and see how that whole chart lines up; or I could choose another point in time, the first unification of Japan.... The US should be pretty clear, but I think there are gallons of charts in use. Ptolemy(83-161 AD) parceled out the world into zodiac rulerships and you could use those too. You can try the chart that you think is best and if it works, keep using it.

Good luck with the Edgar Cayce reports. I had one for myself many years ago, and thought that it was fun, but not alot of it resonated with me. I am trying to keep and open mind on Cayce  generally, but am a little skeptical of some of his stuff. Now that I have studied Middle Egyptian for example, some of the supposed Egyptian names he gave in past life readings don't look very authentic.

nfr.w pa.w nTr.w! (The Gods are Good!- a bit of Middle Egyptian)

Crow

Post by Crow » Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:42 am

:smt017 No planets or rulers in the 12 house.  Interesting...

I haven't really found a good book about using Astrology to discover past lives.  They mainly talk about this life.  Just like in Numerology took many searches to find one that delt with the past. That is why it is exciting to see some examples like you provided.  The keys to watch out for the 12th house, ruler, planets, etc.

Thank you for sharing with us.  

Safe Journey

Rurk61

reincarnation

Post by Rurk61 » Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:58 am

Hi-

Some other things I mentioned before- the sign of the cusp of the 12th house, and the ruler of that cusp- for instance if the 12 house cusp was in Aquarius, then you would look at Uranus, the ruler of Aquarius and check placement and condition of that planet. Also the south node of the Moon, or Dragon's tail. The moon has been linked with past lives by astrologers as well. I can give you some  educated guesses, but to really look at the situation thoroughly takes time. If you would like a full report, you can contact me privately.

Crow

Post by Crow » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:48 pm

Thank you for clearing that up Rurk.  I think I understand where I looked at the chart wrong.  Will go and relook again.  

I can look at them all day long, I wish to know MORE.  Just my nature.   This is the way I learn, while others learn differently. I can read all day long, hands on has always been the best way for my scatter brain to be able to absorb it.  The examples you provided really helped.  Another way I learn.  Thank you for sharing that with us.  So others may see and begin to understand for themselves.   :smt002

I will have to return to the basics and brush up.  My intrests were more along the line of "how'd they do that?".  Admire those who can do these charts, pulling all that info right out of their head memorized.   Thank you again for clearing the air reguarding the past life charts.  On day I may figure it out, maybe not.  But I enjoyed every minute of it.  

Safe Journey

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”