Previous life birth life partner

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

rina_04

Previous life birth life partner

Post by rina_04 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:24 am

Does anyone here believe or know that their life partner in this life was the same person they were with in their previous life?

Rina

cornishrex_rules

Post by cornishrex_rules » Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:49 am

Personally I do not know.

However I do not believe that current will necessarily be the same as past, UNLESS there are unresolved issues from the previous life. But then you might not come back as partners but parent child or siblings.

This is only my theory and would like to hear from those more clued up in this area.

Amethyst-Jen

Post by Amethyst-Jen » Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:40 pm

I agree with CornishRex Rules...we may have the same individuals in our lives throughout time, but we'll have different relationships in each one. One true loves, or soulmates can be anyone...not just a romantic partner. Your soulmate could be the grandmother you are extremely close to and love dearly, or the sibling who is your twin. These people could be your best friend (haven't you ever had a friend who you felt you knew forever, after you'd just met them?) or even your own parent!

Hope this helps. :)

rina_04

Post by rina_04 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:28 am

Well being born a Christian I never used to believe in reincarnation but after hearing what an astrologer said about my past life has led me to be a believer in reincarnation. So this belief is pretty new in my life therefore even if I may have friends that I've felt like I've known them forever I wouldn't have realized it.
Even with my partner I never felt like I knew him when we met for the first time until when we were close only then I felt like I've known him before. Anyway after being told that my current partner was my previous birth life partner I was amazed but at the same time I had so many questions in my head about why did we meet again in this life especially considering the way we met. If I didn't go to that place in that particular day and time I guess we wouldn't have met but I guess life has really strange ways of bringing people together.

CornishRex Rules, you were saying that life partners in previous life may meet again in this life due to unresolved issues in the past, what kind of issues could it be like?Any examples?

Rina

cornishrex_rules

Post by cornishrex_rules » Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:45 am

Rina not entirely sure as my theory is based on what I have been told. But I believe that if there were any serious disputes, eg divorce then I would say that could constitute an unresolved issue.

Could you not ask your astrologer again?

rina_04

Post by rina_04 » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:54 am

Yep...I'm still waiting for a reply from him.

Rina

selva23

Post by selva23 » Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:51 am

rina_04 wrote:Well being born a Christian I never used to believe in reincarnation but after hearing what an astrologer said about my past life has led me to be a believer in reincarnation. So this belief is pretty new in my life therefore even if I may have friends that I've felt like I've known them forever I wouldn't have realized it.
Even with my partner I never felt like I knew him when we met for the first time until when we were close only then I felt like I've known him before. Anyway after being told that my current partner was my previous birth life partner I was amazed but at the same time I had so many questions in my head about why did we meet again in this life especially considering the way we met. If I didn't go to that place in that particular day and time I guess we wouldn't have met but I guess life has really strange ways of bringing people together.

CornishRex Rules, you were saying that life partners in previous life may meet again in this life due to unresolved issues in the past, what kind of issues could it be like?Any examples?

Rina

well that was really touching...but I believe that people who truly love each other feel the way you said, even though they are not supposed to be previous life partner...

Zolveria

past life and partners

Post by Zolveria » Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:39 am

Well i receive a past life reading.. 2oo3. .
she said that I must never allow the person i am with to confront my ex.. these two men lived b4..
the present man.. said to me before he died in my arms To wait for him that he will return.. He was a white man in his past life well off in monies and i had a child by the name justin... by himm.. I was a House slave.. my father was white my mother black .. i was of fair skin and was well taken care for from my master and my lover..

the man that killed my lover hated me for loving him because he was white... and though i should be with him... so there was a duel... my lover lost and left the black slave wining...

in this present time which is ironic... I named one of my twins.. Justin.. my twins where born in  1992;   I got this reading in 2003..

she also said my issue with white have arisen again.. i told her no my famioly is mixed .. but i did say i had several racial remark in my life that had led me to feel bad ...
secondly.. I met my passed love. His name in thsi life is Stokely.. funny thing he has a british name...  he is dark in this life.. and he love being around white people. LMAO
his first wife was white... he also has a son name JUSTIN...   my ex cannot stand himm.. they both go eye where ever they meet.. My ex hate the fact that he has won...
I managed to keep the distance and not really let them talk.. even though my ex whom has ressurected has the same attitude still want to war and strife..
the lady also said i had a fascinatation with old world dress.. that these old movie make me so happy in my soul..
I told her yes it does i LOVE THE Southern BELL dress... I WISH I WAS THERE always sicne a child.. she explained this is why the time i lived in b4 and that is what i wore and that is when i was happy.. till they took my love away..
funy thing i did not believer this past life..  reading.. 2004 i received anotehr reading

and he said to me.... I will be with a Very DARK man.. and this needs to take place.. it has to happen again.. he said that the other will be upset.. and that i will take a vacation with this new dark man.. ( \I DID WE WENT TO GEORGIA..) HE ALSO SAID THAT A CHILD FROM THE PAST NEED TO COME BACK HOME TO HIS PARENT
I WAS LIKE THIS MAN IS INSANE... WELL HE SAID THAT AROUND JUNE BEGINGIN PART I WILL BE PREGNANT AND THAT THIS CHILD WE BE OUR CHILD THE ONE FROM THE PAST.. HE MENTIONED AGAIN THE NAME JUSTIN..
SO A YEAR PASSED AND GET PREGNANT IN JUNE.. SO YES PAST LIFES DO HAPPEN AND EXIST.....

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”