reincarnation in the family?

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

FireRose

reincarnation in the family?

Post by FireRose » Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:44 am

Hey all ...

is it possible for someone's child to be the reincarnation of a close family member?

throwing it out there.....

:)
~*FireRose*~

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:50 am

yews it is it all depends on the need of the family or the spiritual needs of them. I had a friend of mine that had died and i heard that he had been reincarnated as my dog cant really confim but the spirit of him does seem to reside within her.

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:48 pm

That's interesting :)

I meant more specifically though ... like if a man dies, could he come back as his grandchild? or great grandchild or nephew/niece?? Has this been thought to happen?

j/c  :smt020
~*FireRose*~

aedria

Post by aedria » Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:53 pm

Yes.  Spirits tend to come back to the same spirits that they were familiar with in life.  

Think of a family group in the context of a galaxy.  Every man and woman is a star, symbolically and spiritually.  We belong star and star, system and system.  Logically, if we belong to a system in our spiritual incarnation- we also are part of the system in our physical manifest body.  The "soulstuff" of the family does not leave it's system- it just reincarnates into the system in a different form.  It is not just one specific family (of genetic line) that is incorporated in your "galaxy".  Every star that circulates in your system (ie- friends, family, pets, plants- anything with "life" as we know it) can possibly return in another manifest physical body to be a part of your life.  Just like water on earth- it never goes away but it changes form throughout time.

It is very possible that a grandfather can come back as a grand son. A beloved pet can return as a child.  In the same system, just made in a different physical body.
"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect.'' Liber Al. vel. Legis

Phoenix of Light

Post by Phoenix of Light » Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:34 am

Yes, it is a possibility.  I have a relative that I think came back in my sisters child.  I see her resemblence in the child.  I also see people being born of different sexes of their previous past life as well.  My last past life is of distant relations with my family, I was a girl, and I was n the Army of Soviet Russia.  It is strange to say the least, but it shows that anything is possible.  Well, I hope to have answereed your questions.  Please PM me with any other questions.  Thanks

Phoenix
Healing the Sick, Teaching the Seekers

surinder

reincarnation

Post by surinder » Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:21 am

Hi i am surinder ,i believe in re incarnation .My 21 years old daughter passed away last year in march .I am living in the hope that she will again come on this earth .One of my nephew got maried in june and as she was vwry fond of him ,he also loved her as a sister .Can anyone tell me is there any possibility of her to be born as his child?

Chiara

Post by Chiara » Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:55 am

A while back, out of the blue, I had a dream from my deceased mother.  She said that she was coming back to the family.  Strange as it may sound, I knew what she meant.  She was going to be reincarnated back to the family.  During that time, no one in my family was pregnant but my half brother and his wife.  I told my dream to all my sisters and asked them to pay attention to the birth of this child.  I told my sisters that the child would be a girl.  Months later, they gave birth to a darling little girl.  The child had a birth mark on her head which resembled the birth mark that was described by the shaman at my mother's deathbed.  Creepy as it sounds, if this case scenario is correct, my deceased mother is now my niece, returns as the first granddaughter of my step mom.

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”