Know what u were in ur Past Life:D

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:41 pm

Your past life diagnosis:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Burma around the year 1800. Your profession was that of a seaman, dealer, businessman or broker.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your task is to learn determination and persistency. Youd should not allow to let misfortunes take influence on your strong will.
Do you remember now?

Do any of us ever remember? LOL

I seem to have been a man quite a few times.... o.O  Why are nearly all of us born around the year 1800, and had the profession of seaman, dealer, businessman or broker? xD Kind of intriguing.

cornishrex_rules

Post by cornishrex_rules » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:09 pm

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Poland around the year 700. Your profession was that of a shepherd, horseman or forester.

Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:

You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.

Do you remember now?

No not a thing.

All I know is that I hate spiders and summer.

goodkisser

past life

Post by goodkisser » Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:33 am

before go to bed
pray to God and asks Him to show your past life

selva23

Hi

Post by selva23 » Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:47 am

I dont think this means to be true, bcos I checked for all my friends and brothers...it almost looks the same for all

Sommerstars8o8

Post by Sommerstars8o8 » Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:33 pm

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Wales around the year 1550. Your profession was that of a chemist, alchemist or poison manufacturer.

You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.

Your lesson is to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.

Do you remember now?:  

hmmm not really but this sure was very interesting i must say

Sommerstars8o8

Re: Hi

Post by Sommerstars8o8 » Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:38 pm

selva23 wrote:I dont think this means to be true, bcos I checked for all my friends and brothers...it almost looks the same for all
it was meant to be fun

WernerOne

Post by WernerOne » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:54 am

Code: Select all

Disclaimer

I keep receiving a lot of mail from people asking me questions about the Past Life Analysis feature which I would like to address here. First of all, credit to whom credit is due: The program was originally developed by Natalie V. Zubar. The author claims no responsibility for the correctness of the calculation and gives no warranties thereto.

Please note that neither do I! 

I have included this software in thebigview.com for your entertainment. The analysis program is based on a 445 lines of Javascript code which perform relatively simple numeric calculations. If you would like to know the details of the algorithm, you can examine it using the "view source" option of your browser.

It is up to you how you interpret the information given by this program; however, you should know that this software is only slightly more sophisticated than an electronic fortune cookie.

Thomas Knierim
Editor & Webmaster

dhav

Post by dhav » Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:00 pm

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Egypt around the year 1150. Your profession was that of a dancer, singer or actor. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins. Do you remember now?

well i don't think it's true either.i recently got my Nadi astrology(the one written on a leaf).i was a telegu girl in Andrapradesh in India.now i understand why i look like a  telegu girl unlike my parents or sisters :smt003

lizarred

Post by lizarred » Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:40 pm

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South Africa around the year 1575. Your profession was that of a writer, dramatist or organiser of rituals.
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Do you remember now?

I DONT

britishfish

Great, It was Right!

Post by britishfish » Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:26 am

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Russia around the year 1400. Your profession was that of a handicraftsman or mechanic.
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless.
Do you remember now?

Utopian47

Past Life Diagnosis

Post by Utopian47 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:50 pm

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA South-East around the year 1025. Your profession was that of a monk (nun), bee-keeper or lone gunman.
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge.
Do you remember now?

Sadly I don't but then some how I don't see myself waiting 958 years to return no matter how great the spiritual realm is...  :smt003

anupamyamdagni

Know what you were in your past life

Post by anupamyamdagni » Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:03 pm

Since I am aware of my past incarnation. I can say that software used by you is just meaningless and misleading. Such, things bring disrepute to art and science of astrology. A plateform like yours, must not promote any such thing, even in the name of leasure.

sHaRuJaLaYeR

Post by sHaRuJaLaYeR » Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:53 am

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Egypt around the year 1425. Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals.

Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.

Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life.

lisa_was_here

Post by lisa_was_here » Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:42 pm

I have seen this before...I got the same response...
But I am skeptical because it seems a little implausible. There are billions of different lives in teh world and how can someone write a computer program that calculates the billions of possibilities for everyones unique incarnation from the last life...I mean they would need an endless database of possibilities...it is just unfathomable.
All though...I am open to considering that it could have some vague truth to it and might give a idea of possible past lives based on statistics of where people were on living on earth and how people died, what the jobs were,etc...
I guess I would need to research incarnation and how it happens a little more first before I find any real value in the results. But this site does not have any links to that sort of info which makes me skeptical of its validity. If it was a real calculation then why would they hide the explaination of how it works and not provide links for further understanding???
Last edited by lisa_was_here on Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lisa_was_here

Post by lisa_was_here » Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:47 pm

Moondaughter1 wrote:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your profession was that of a seaman, dealer, businessman or broker.

Do you remember now?

Nope!  I thought I was a Harem Dancer, but I'm a double Capricorn who is obsessed with the ocean.  Maybe this was one of them other lifetimes, LOL.
Maybe you were not a harem dancer but as a "seaman, dealer, businessman or broker" you were the type of man to frequent places where they dancers preform, thus establishing in your subconscience memory many images of thought of harem dancers. There is medical evidence that the physical responses men get from watching these sort of thing trigger permenant memories (that is why it is so distructive to marriages when married men go to these place often :smt009 ).
So, it would be logical that you think you were harem dancer because you see them a lot but in fact you were the man watching them...maybe?? lol that would be funny if it was like...

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”