Distance Healing Request PLEASEEEE

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Luc!ddreamer

Distance Healing Request PLEASEEEE

Post by Luc!ddreamer » Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:54 pm

Ok so since this is my introduction to the forum let me introduce myself...my name is Travis, I am 24 and my first contact with reiki was at about age 20 from a hippy girl in Seattle I met.  Of the duration that she was there(about a week) she attuned me up to level 3.  I realize that that is a very short amount of time.  I dont know how effective it was but anyways.....I got into self treatments for awhile and whatever reason stopped.  At about age 21 I started noticing problems with both internal hemorrhoids and impotence and nothing really seemed to work for either.  I have just now started into getting into reiki again as well as getting a "tuneup" the other day and my request is that someone can set aside a very short amount of time for me to do a distance healing session....maybe 15 minutes or so on both those issues.  It seems weird to me because I am so young and really, really in shape!! I am healthy, eat healthy and look great its just those two issues.  But those issues have impacted my life severely and devasted me as far as my work situations, relationships and trust.....I dont pursue relationships for that reason and my parents are very loving and supporting to me and are the only ones who know about my personal struggles even in the family.  I would give anything to have normal body functioning so i could be more carefree and productive in my day as well as not have the fear of not performing sexually in relationships.  Also, does anyone have some self treatment tips? Thanks....
"We came from the sea originally, now we're going back in it. Don't go in it, unless you're in a boat."

Lady of Avalon

Post by Lady of Avalon » Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:39 pm

Hi, You should seek professional medical attention first, I will add your name to my healing book xxxx
posted with blessings from Avalon......

Sometimes faces need to be hidden so Truth can be seen

nitinsaxena77

Post by nitinsaxena77 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:03 am

All the Best
Thanks & Regards

Nitin Saxena

nitinsaxena77

Post by nitinsaxena77 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:05 am

All the Best
Thanks & Regards

Nitin Saxena

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:05 pm

Hi Luc
Apart from seeking distance healing with Reiki, have you sought medical advice and/or treatment for these issues?
Both together may work miracles.

As miraculous as Reiki can be, please do seek medical help too.
Internal haemorrhoids should be looked at by a doctor.
We will be more than happy to send you distance healing as well.

Return to “Reiki”