reiki baby

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dhav

reiki baby

Post by dhav » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:35 pm

Hi
i have been thinking for soemtime if the baby ,in the womb of a woman practising reiki, will she/he inherit the power of reiki as well without being attuned?well just a guess  perhaps weird also.i would like to know the answer from a reiki master.thank you,
lights of love,
dhav

britishfish

Hello

Post by britishfish » Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:21 am

I do master in reiki, but I too seem baffled by the question. Reading the post I became more and more analyticle of the situation and stumbled upon an answer.  If the mother shall attune the baby while she is in the womb, it can be attuned. The answer to the question (in my opinion) is no, the baby has to be willingly attuned because it is its own entity and spiritual being. Reiki, is not like most inherited gifts, it can be practiced by anyone.  Hope that that answered or helped answer your question. Have a wonderful Job! Have a wonderful Day!

Gem

Post by Gem » Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:17 pm

Hi Dhav, :)

Interesting question. Most reiki masters and practitioners will not give a pregnant woman a reiki session and certainly not attune her whilst in that condition. The babies do not generally inherit any 'attunement' or reiki ability, but I am seeing more and more children that already use reiki and do not need any attunement. Perhaps this is because of the opening up of the world due to the internet, perhaps it is that more people know what reiki is, perhaps they learn from their parents or families.

Of course your question revolves round the belief that to channel reiki one has to be attuned first....

dhav

Post by dhav » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:45 pm

thank you Gem.thank you Britishfish.
yea i got both of your point.what i believe personally is Reiki is a gift from God or Source.i think it's possible that someone can get naturally attuned to a healing energy without the interference of another person.i beleive also at soul level itself the reiki can be accepted,perhaps the person doesn't know it consciously but she/he can have the healing power.that explain why some have it naturally.perhaps the healing energies are same but are used differently and are given different names.
so i also think that if the soul accept the energy or want to be attuned to it,it can be done naturally.these days the babies(indigo,crystal children) coming to earth are all naturally gifted and it has been said that they choose parents who  more or less have a spiritual inclination.
Gem what i wanted to say is the mother can already attuned since long then later she got pregnant.and when the child is in the womb can she inherit the healing energy all naturally?
it an interesting theory and it would have been nice if there have been someone who witnessed or experienced it and let us know if it's possible.better luck next time.

lights of love,
dhav:-)

Gem

Post by Gem » Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:02 pm

Dhav I think the short answer will be YES!  A huge YES :) So who is this person then? Will you be able to follow them through and let us know?

dhav

Post by dhav » Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:12 pm

Hi Gem,
that would be nice if i would have known someone who have experienced it.i will let you know if i ever come to know about such a person or occurence.maybe one day i might be that person. :smt003  just kidding.

lights of love,
dhav :smt020

nitinsaxena77

Post by nitinsaxena77 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:46 am

i have no answer to this question. maybe i will experiment this with my own child.

Return to “Reiki”