Reiki

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lenie

Reiki

Post by lenie » Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:28 pm

The idea of Reiki is very interesting if there is someone who can tell me how to use reiki or rather where to get hold of someone in the business of Reiki please contact me. In South African area

Red2Blue

Post by Red2Blue » Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:39 pm

Reiki requires an Attunement or Self-Attunement to be used. The First Attunement will unblock your energies and after that, you will be able to heal and so forth due to the energies flowing out. Its generally impossible for anyone to just use reiki unless they are specially born with the energies unblocked, or accidentally unblocked it themselves. I have studied on reiki for quite a few months, and became a Level 3 Reiki Master/Teacher a few months ago. If you want me to send reiki to you or someone else, please leave me your Full Name and country you live in.

Thanks.

Gem

Post by Gem » Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:58 pm

Hi

Anyone can use reiki, after all reiki is rei=universal ki=energy so it follows that everyone can tap into the universal energy.

Many children and some adults can use reiki ituitively without being attuned, but what attunements do is to give you an energy lesson, flood your aura with ki so that you understand what it feels like and then can remember and then recreate that energy flow. Learning from a reiki master is the easiest way, its nice to have the contact and feedback to answer all your questions too :)

Have you looked on the net? There are many thousands of sites that give information and free distant attunements with downloadable manuals :)

CJ

Post by CJ » Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:37 pm

Hi there

I have been able to do reiki for I can't even remember how long.  The thing is that I have only find out now that the healing I do with my hands is named reiki.  I do not have a degree in it, it comes naturally to me.  I have helped a lot of friends and family in the past.  I believe that I was born with the energies unblocked.  It feels great though to know that there are people out there that can do the same things as I can.  I am blessed though with many abilities.  I live in the South African area and if you want me to share details about reiki with you.  Just let me know!!  I believe you will enjoy it being able to do reiki and helping other people.
Ciao,

CJ

diosa

Post by diosa » Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:55 pm

If a person wishes to practice Usui Reiki then they must find a Usui Reiki Master (one who has been attuned to and practices Usui Reiki), take the classes and receive the attunements.

If they haven't done this then they aren't practicing Usui Reiki. They may be doing energy work of some kind, I don't dispute this, but they aren't doing Usui Reiki. Usui Reiki is a system of accessing energy developed by Mikao Usui.

Reiki is energy work.

Usui Reiki Ryoho is a system for accessing reiki (energy) ryoho roughly means a theraputic system.
diosa

alchemaze

Post by alchemaze » Sun May 13, 2007 2:53 am

To receive Usui Reiki attunements you dont need to take the classes.I have a friend who went through the hundreds of dollars of classes,for each level,and then upon completion of Masters level gives out attunements for free. I was first to receive Masters level from her,and read the books,which contain the info from the classes.
Dianne Stein did this for hundreds of people,and her books are great.It brings Reiki out of a New Age Business,and back into the universal realm where everyone has access to it.
As CJ says,we are all born with Reiki energy,its a just a matter of going beyond our conditioning and accessing it.

Gem

Post by Gem » Sun May 13, 2007 11:13 am

There are many that paid vast amounts to get their training and attunements, struggled to make ends meet and find the money, and now many have turned the tables and teach and attune for free. Why should financial worries stop anyone from learning about reiki? I personally don't think it should!

And if the student doesn't want to then use their learning professionally and has no need to be insured then there is very little problem. The trouble arises when the need for insurance means a need for a certificate, and those aren't that easy to get from some sources?

I know this board is called 'Reiki' the japanese form energy healing. but it really should cover all the different energy healing therapies. The Chinese and Ayurvedic, shaman, medicine woman and Celtic and Egyptian, ki, prana, chi, sekhem, doso, qi, life force, you name it, they all have incredible power :)

alchemaze

Post by alchemaze » Sun May 13, 2007 2:21 pm

The insurance industry has paid havoc to many Activities previously taken for granted in Oz.
I personally will give Reiki Attunements to any one for free. I helped my friend pay for her Attunements. It really helped my life receiving them,and so feel,like you say Gem,money should be no object to getting Masters Reiki,or any of the healing arts

Gem

Post by Gem » Sun May 13, 2007 3:21 pm

I bet you have an interesting story to tell about your attunements :)

alchemaze

Post by alchemaze » Mon May 14, 2007 7:36 am

yes Gem,if it wasnt for Reiki and my willpower, life would have become a whole lot worse.
There are some very jealous and evil people in Oz,mascerading as healers and magicians,that use all sorts of trickery to try and gain power for themselves  :smt015 ,and no I dont mean the politicians,this time . Reiki cant be used for evil,hense why it attracted me to it.

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon May 14, 2007 1:03 pm

Sadly I think that
There are some very jealous and evil people in Oz,mascerading as healers and magicians,that use all sorts of trickery to try and gain power for themselves
is true for every place.... even the internet is not exempt :(

alchemaze

Post by alchemaze » Mon May 14, 2007 1:46 pm

Its certainly a challenge isnt it?
The internet is quite full on. I dont use MSN messenge anymore because it feels like going through a Psychic washing machine. Thoughts have power,and electricity seems to amplify them.
It seems the more you learn about Spiritual things,the harder the Challenges become. As long as your nerves can take it,it can be quite a ride.

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon May 14, 2007 3:08 pm

Oh yes!  But I personally don't think its the electricity that makes the internet the den that it is, I think perhaps people think they can be themslves more because they feel anonnmous? That and the silicon and quartz lol.

Also I find it much much easier to link in online than in person, peoples guards are down? perhaps some are the real person, perhaps others role play and pretend? Some block and shield others haven't a clue? or don't bother? Usually its very easy to find the truth. Perhaps thats being psychic?  Its like being able to hover and scan in reiki but from a distance? Hmm lots to think about......

Return to “Reiki”