Reiki what have you used it for?

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ravenuriel

Reiki what have you used it for?

Post by ravenuriel » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:48 am

I have used reiki on my plants, animals even a car battery when it wouldn't start the car... even when cleaning my house!

what have you used Reiki on?
The lips of wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.~ The Kybalion~

mystic67

Post by mystic67 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:21 pm

I only have my first degree and I have used it on myself, my dog and my kids. My son has seemed to get the most
benefit from it, and he is very sensory overloaded. He asks me to put my hands on his head and give him the
"good energy" !
D

ravenuriel

Post by ravenuriel » Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:21 am

Aww that is sweet.. my child comes to me sometimes and puts her hands on my head.. * mommy your getting a headache... I make it go away .. like you do*

Children are percious!
The lips of wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.~ The Kybalion~

RoseRed

Post by RoseRed » Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:39 pm

LOL! aaahhhh thats amazing guys!!
Jees I use reiki on anything I can get my hands on, water, cellphone, internet, emails, lights, electricity, car, stove, food, mirrors, toothbrush and toothpaste, the table and chair I sit on, anything my hands touch - I reiki it! :)

But you know...with regards to the headache...that is something I can't seem to do for myself...it just makes it worse and worse and then I'll try push through the pain...nope. It won't budge.

RR
To Err, Human
To Forgive, Divine

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:57 pm

hee hee...i use reiki on everything too...if it needs help....send reiki......ifs its not working....send reiki.....if its running fine...still  send reiki.....
Peace

ravenuriel

Post by ravenuriel » Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:25 am

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!
Reiki everything!!!

I use reiki when I am cleaning the house.. I start using reiki when I wake in the mornings.. lol and even when Im asleep!
my husband stops breathing at night when he is asleep so I lay my hand on him when we go to bed.. he gets on to me at times because he will wake to find my hand across his face..lol... but he is breathing!!!! HAHAHAH  Now my hand will start out on his shoulder.. and it ends up on his face LOL... yeah..

but yes.. Reiki everything..

Love and Light
Ravenuriel

RoseRed

Post by RoseRed » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:02 am

TheAlchemist wrote:hee hee...i use reiki on everything too...if it needs help....send reiki......ifs its not working....send reiki.....if its running fine...still  send reiki.....
LOL I like that!
and LOL at ravenuriel! Your husband must be like ""what on Earth is going on here?" heehee :smt003
To Err, Human
To Forgive, Divine

ravenuriel

Post by ravenuriel » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:22 am

he is a big baby. he has gotten to the point if he feels the slightest pain.. he tells me..
umm hunny.. can you do that thing you do.. it hurts here.. and he points like a lil kid.. its great!

my nieces and nephews come to me too when they hurt..

lol

Love and Light
ravenuriel~

nitinsaxena77

Post by nitinsaxena77 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:15 am

i have used reiki on almost every thing and it works.
Thanks & Regards

Nitin Saxena

nitinsaxena77

Post by nitinsaxena77 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:21 am

almost everything can be cured thru reiki.
Thanks & Regards

Nitin Saxena

Return to “Reiki”