Amazing meditiation

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Eagle Iceland

Amazing meditiation

Post by Eagle Iceland » Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:32 pm

Hi,
Some weeks ago I was in a group of other reiki healers, and we were meditating together.
The most amazing colours and vivid visions appeared to me.
I truly was in aw.

First I saw a clear ball filling with golden clouds.
Then behind the clouds I saw a castle, and some images emerged.
Then I started to see flowing patterns of balls and triangles, all the colours being so incredibly bright and beautyful, strong pinks and purples and greens and golds. All colour imaginable and unimaginable.
It felt sooo good and we were so touched by this. it is so exciting everytime we meet, just to sit there and bask in the bright light.

Will anyone share their experienses in meditation, alone or in a group.

Blessings
Sincerely
Eagle Iceland

Gem

Post by Gem » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:46 am

Those balls of light can do many things, they can offer protection and healing and joy, next time try and move them and then surround yourself with them :)

skiesburnblue

Post by skiesburnblue » Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:14 pm

i have a story that ive been wondering quite a bit about, the past week or so i've been having a pretty hard time with stress due to personal life, so every day ive been doing a meditation just to relax and set myself in line.

the otherday i sat down did the whole hand breathing deal and just decided to wait, and see what comes along. well slowly but surely an eye started appearing (human) and instead of the color part of your eye it was trees surrrounding the outside edge and sky in the middle, now i was compelled to fly into it, and i did. i can feel all of the sensations till now but i cant remeber a damn thing about going into the eye(visual)now at the same time. something touched my third eye.

i was wondering if anyone had any ideas on what mayhave happend

if it helps any too, i just got done with my reiki I 21 day healing.

nitinsaxena77

Post by nitinsaxena77 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:38 pm

i agree with GEM again.
Thanks & Regards

Nitin Saxena

Return to “Reiki”