please HELP!

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

airyearthgoddess

please HELP!

Post by airyearthgoddess » Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:58 pm

Can Reiki help to rid the hips of arthritis?

lunarcraft

Post by lunarcraft » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:26 am

Reiki could certainly help to relieve you of any arthritic pain, if that is what you may be looking for.  As for a cure ... that cannot be promised or guaranteed.

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

johndoe

I would agree

Post by johndoe » Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:57 am

To heal is not neccessarily to cure. Healing means to come to terms with and be at peace with who you are. Arthritis has a purpose in your life and it may be a permanent one. Can Rieki give relief certainly but it may not be permanent it may be something you need and a fairly regular basis. Illness usually happen over time healing is the same. Illness is there to make us stop  and think there is always a spiritual reason but many times we will not consiously know what that reason is but we should seek to learn what the reason for this illness is.  It is not my purpose as a healer to cast blame on a person or say they are being punished because while this may be the case sometimes my purpose is to help not cast blame it is for the person to seek the reason even if that is something they have done wrong. A healer seeks to help the person heal forgive others or themselves. These are the understandings I have and I in know way am trying to imply it is you fault you suffer from this condition. Only to suggest there may be something there for you to leanr from as well. God bless.

bobmac

Post by bobmac » Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:26 pm

Yes i believe reiki would help you.Something my mother use to have every morning ,was a tablespoon of honey and applecider vinegar with some hot water.She claimed it helped her,maybe worth a try. Regards Bobmac.

Layla Wolf

Post by Layla Wolf » Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:11 pm

I have hered that sometime it isn't as easy and effective to heal your self, so maybe if you asked for help from another it may help.
Also, since theres ment to be universal love and healing all around us, ask it to help you, especially when in pain. my mum tried this when she was 5 minutes away from deciding to go to hospital, and it worked.

Return to “Reiki”