Am I Psychic or am I a witch?? I don't know what is happening.....

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Hestia NicLoch

Am I Psychic or am I a witch?? I don't know what is happening.....

Post by Hestia NicLoch » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:29 am

For the past week or so, some strange things have been happening. The other day I was cleaning my room (I am terrible at keeping it tidy), and I put a paper down on a stack I had going. Hardly a minute later, my brother turns around and picks that same piece of paper up off the floor, all the way across the room. I had not put it there, hadn't even been over there yet. I asked him if he had moved it there, and he looked at me like I was crazy. "No." he says.

Then today, I was filling the water pitcher for everyone, and I had a tall glass of ice-cold water. I turned and put the glass down on the counter behind me and went to turn the water off and then put the pitcher in the fridge. I moved to get my glass again. But there was a single glass, exactly like my own (which my mother later claimed as hers) on the counter where I had put mine, but it was empty. There was a tall glass of ice-cold water on the table exactly where hers had been earlier. I had not yet been over there. Then my dad called me a witch, when he realized what was going on.

I don't really understand what's happening. I've been able to do strange things since the time I turned fifteen, where I could focus, grip a glass cup firmly, and feel the glass go soft and bend inward, then become normal again when I released it. But this is even stranger than before! What is it I am doing? Is this a good thing?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:26 pm

You are an age for telekinisis to take hold.  That is the manipulation of physical energies.  It will often happen with the mood you are in as well.  Some people light bulbs, etc. with this ability.  

It is a bit like static electricity.  Perhaps it would be best to be grounded so the energies can go into the ground rather than be used on physical items like the glass.

Hestia NicLoch

Post by Hestia NicLoch » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:31 pm

Wow, thank you so much for that!! I really had no clue what was happening. Thanks for the advice, as well.

Return to “Psychic”