seeing red literally!

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

waterfountain

seeing red literally!

Post by waterfountain » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:28 pm

this has been happening to me for weeks! i will have horrible nightmares then i wake up and i see this red like energy floating around me

any idea what it could be? it's in different shades, like specs of red and starting to freak me out when i woke up after seeing red i looked at the clock and saw 1111 then the next time around 1212 i have no idea what these numbers mean only read a few things about 1111 being a disaster number

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:12 pm

Check out the numerology on those numbers - that is where the message lies.  Red is a very high energy color.  Perhaps it was just telling you that the message was urgent or important.

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:55 pm

in deed this is a warning to you  the spirit world is speaking and it should not be taken lightly  the 11 11, self awareness,look around you, illumination ,

11.Highly intuitive, even psychic, this Master number is a channel between the sub-conscious and the conscious mind. Highly charged. Can be neurotic.

11 is a double digit and is therefore considered a Master or Power Number. In Numerology  11 represents impractical idealism, visionary, refinement of ideals, intuition, revelation, artistic and inventive genius, avant-garde, androgynous, film, fame, refinement fulfilled when working with a practical partner. Eleven is a higher octave of the number two . It carries psychic vibrations and has an equal balance of masculine and feminine properties. Because eleven contains many gifts such as psychic awareness and a keen sense of sensitivity, it also has negative effects such as treachery and betrayal from secret enemies.

111 – Monitor your thoughts carefully, and be sure to only think about what you want, not what you don’t want. This sequence is a sign that there is a gate of opportunity opening up, and your thoughts are manifesting into form at record speeds. The 111 is like the bright light of a flash bulb. It means the universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts and is manifesting them into form. Are you pleased with what thoughts the universe has captured? If not, correct your thoughts (ask your angels to help you with this if you have difficulty controlling or monitoring your thoughts).

12 It is highly creative, individualistic, and unconventional. It represents the interests of the self versus those of the group.

12:12 is all about timing  12:12 is not a date or time. It is a designation or destination.

focus on your surrounding ,your life style  ,is there is need to find some balance ....????

Evard

Post by Evard » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:11 pm

Hm. Red Spots in your eyes or on a surface..
Any hearing or dream disorder.. I thought I :
did see a dream disorder kinda strong with you..
can you smell .. did anyone in your family have ,
a deal with Space Exploration.. Not any ideas yet.

Lady_Seeta

Post by Lady_Seeta » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:15 pm

its rather important to say i was going to say just that.. look into yourself, your lifestyle , I see some changes coming ahead and you will need some guidance. Dont hesitate to ask. We are here to help... Exercise!!!! Need to get that energy out. Blessings. dont worry we are to help.

waterfountain

re

Post by waterfountain » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:14 pm

thanks for responses - i had a dream about two possessed dogs trying to attack my dad and they bit his foot

spiritalk -  i don't understand the numbers looked them up, i read sychoncronity, dna, right path signal and 1212 - 2012?

enumero - what is the warning regarding? can you tell me?is outside of me or my own thoughts attracting negative? my life style? yes def need to focus on balance

Evard - red energy spots in air, can't smell yes! true, space exploration no not anyone i know.. dream disorder? bad nightmares disorder lol?

Lady Seeta - Hi can you help me? lol are the changes the postives? what are they regarding? spirtual guidance?

thank you all!

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:19 pm

enumero - what is the warning regarding? can you tell me? is outside of me or my own thoughts attracting negative? my life style? yes def need to focus on balance

i can not pin point what the  warning is in regard to  ,but i believe its a combination of both inner and out forces    the 11.11 at its root is indicating self 1 intensified four times ,  11 reduces to 2.. theres your balance..  the 12 reduces to 3   a energy that does have a social favor to it ....focus of energy is always good for a  negative 3

waterfountain

re

Post by waterfountain » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:01 pm

thank you enumero I'm a bit scared now lol

2 is balance ok? does it mean maybe balance outer and inner world? could the outer forces be something dark and spirtual or just something in the mundane world?

thanks!

Evard

Post by Evard » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:26 pm

Evard.  I also don't have a sense uh smell.
I see dream disorder former major topic ^
very strong with a problem imbibe.. was on
premise saving a senopsychosit (bad reve)
reve: dream .,. not any Jupiter Cassini 2 /.        Strange (2)*     Evard

waterfountain

re

Post by waterfountain » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:35 am

dream disorder interesting ok..

what is imbibe and sensopsychosit? and thank you for help! very much appreciated!

Evard

Post by Evard » Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:10 am

Imbibe means a food or drink product .. in this case a kinda ,.
tag with foreign common effect malif with dreams as disorder.

Senopsychosit refers to dream gland awful , unhappy disorder
with unwanted dreams so bad it wakes the mind with fearful ,.
wanting to be awake like a sobriety about sleep disorder aum.

I sense the disorder associated with your name as quieted now.
It was not so kind. I've seen this with two new friends to site. @

Evard .

waterfountain

re

Post by waterfountain » Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:16 pm

disorder with my name?

i see thank you

Evard

Post by Evard » Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:22 pm

It's two or four people who came to the site.. who I recognise
as having a speaking term of major dream disorder.. maybe ,
it wasn't you.. I realise it was new setting common query aum.

Maybe I was mis reading the comment about disorder.. <sigh>

Evard . Pax 0n Earth

waterfountain

re

Post by waterfountain » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:15 pm

i see thanks

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:03 pm

Red is an indication of raw energy, force, vigor, intense passion, aggression, power, courage, impulsiveness and passion. The color red has deep emotional and spiritual connotations. Consider the phrase "seeing red" to denote anger. Alternatively, the color red in your dream indicates a lack of energy. You are feeling tired or lethargic.

Red is also the color of danger, violence, blood, shame, rejection, sexual impulses and urges. Perhaps you need to stop and think about your actions.

Red is a potent color in dreams and has a number of meanings - it may symbolize passionate love or it may indicate anger or intense hatred.

Red has many different meanings as a dream symbol. It may indicate everything from the life force itself to intense anger. When red appears in a dream it is best to put it into context. Look at what is red in the dream and interpret the two symbols as one item. For example, a red car most likely symbolizes feelings of invigoration whereas something like a red mirror might be interpreted as something reflecting an unexpressed anger.

To alchemists, red was the color of the 'fulminato'--the time when all the forces were coming together to at last become the 'Great Work'. Red in this context symbolized the creative force of fire. As such, red dreams may suggest that a project or idea you have been working on is finally getting near the point of transformation. It is important here to be careful with yourself as fire can burn as well as transform!

11.11 It's a wake up call. A wake up to what you really are. You are not some accident of animal evolution, but a spiritual being that needs to pay attention to it's own spiritual evolution.

11.11 heralds new beginnings at a higher level.
12.12 suggests you become a disciple, in other words you discipline yourself in a spiritual lifestyle.

Return to “Psychic”