seeing God, Jesus and John

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

wignaraj

seeing God, Jesus and John

Post by wignaraj » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:33 am

I had a wonderful experience last December 2009.
because I beared no shame when I prayed in the shower, my sins were forgiven by God.
I said if God is king then the war between the brothers can end.  I heard a little baby laugh with joy (an angel).  I offered my chair for God to rest.
I saw a little white glowing orb sit onto the chair, but disappeared when I went closer to look at it.
I could not sleep because a male voice told me to get up and sit on a chair in my bedroom.  When I sat down, in the corner of my left eye I saw God appear holding a cane with a crown covered in red aura, God was moving back and fro trying to sit on my chair, when I got up to offer the chair he left the room.  I sat back down on my chair, the male voice
told me to keep my head still but look upwards, as I did this I saw a green light shining in the corner of my right eye.  I notice a blue tint background on the left corner of my eye and someone moving back and forth.  I looked further to the left keeping my head still and saw Jesus (spirit) in a white robe but the blue colour background gave a cyan blue robe.  He was not alone, his twin brother (same white robe) was also there.  When I noticed Jesus and John (spirit) he stood near me.  Jesus said that the war is still going on for deciding who should be king as they are both god but had different life in the book. If both brothers were called Jesus and had the same life.  They thanked me by kneeling down. They were both happy and siad the book will be changed. Then I saw Jesus and his brother playing and talking to each other for the first time.  Then they both left the room saying that the war will still continue till the end of the year but there will be peace for both of them.

this spiritual experience happened with my eyes open at night, I still continue to hear Jesus's voice,  he says he is not wood, and that he starving when being worshipped.  Because when he was crucified they starved him, he died on the cross with hunger.  He lives in spirit and when worshipped requires food to be offered to him, so that he can rely on the energy.  As I write this the sun is shining bright.  In my house, the sun shows approval from God and rain sadness from God as I noticed this coincidence every single time, too many coincidences can not be merely explained away.

Even before I saw Jesus's spirit by my bedroom window watching, the spirit was not solid but were like thousands of silvery green particles swirling around.  When I woke my mother up and disturbed her sleep during my depression, she got upset and went downstairs, that's when I saw Jesus's spirit.  Surprised I got up to look closer but he vanished.  So I went downstairs and my mum was wandering back and fro in the hall.  I consoled her and brought her back to bed.  Jesus's voice always originates from the north side of the room.
Attachments
twins.jpg
twins.jpg (127.88 KiB) Viewed 1713 times

wignaraj

seeing light

Post by wignaraj » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:55 am

I was sleeping and woke up to see light as daylight in the darkness of my closed eyelids coming brighter, but when I opened my eyes it was still dark in the bedroom at night.  I closed my eyes again and still saw bright white light in my all view.  I said I did not want to go,  the bright light faded with a nearby water bottle falling to the floor, like someone leaving.  It was not Jesus it was God.

Return to “Psychic”