what's happening to me?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

waterfountain

what's happening to me?

Post by waterfountain » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:08 pm

i have this friend who everytime has an issue or is depressed and tells me i feel sick, yesterday i had these awful headaches felt like throwing up, i asked her if she felt this way.. and she said yes..

what is this? and how do i make it stop?

nighthawk

Post by nighthawk » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:15 am

Are you very close emotionally to this friend? It sounds like you may be experiencing deep empathy. How do you make it stop? well.... first you must understand that you are seperate from your friend. That their pain or distress is not your own, that you need not take it up for you to be supportive. When your friend brings you a problem, call on your higher power and send your friend love and healing. When you feel that way before you know what the problem is, also do the same. Love and healing.
Do let us know if that helps!

waterfountain

thank you so much night!

Post by waterfountain » Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:53 am

no we aren't that close.. i think i feel guitly if i can't help someone bc i know what it's like.. so it's almost like obligation.. thanks for advice will see if that works, i am avioding all negativity right now as going through sensitive period

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:25 pm

It is still called empathy.  Perhaps learning more of what an empathic is and does will help.
God bless, J

Return to “Psychic”