Mirror Gazing/ face scrying

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Autumn Rose

Mirror Gazing/ face scrying

Post by Autumn Rose » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:16 am

Has anybody done this before? I was commenting on a "bloody Mary" post in the myth section, and I thought I would make a separate thread for this. I have done this a lot, but haven't seen a different face. All I see on myself is a skull, and sometimes I see what looks like a cat-like face almost, or a deformed face but it still kind of looks like me and not a totally different person. Also, when I look at other people, even when I am not trying sometimes, their faces change. I still don't see a totally different face though. It still looks like them, but different. One time I saw an elf-like face on my friend, but I don't know what that was supposed to represent. I know face gazing is supposed to show past lives, spirit guide/s, or a different or hidden aspect of your/ their personality. Does anybody have any experiences with this, or know more about it?

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:48 pm

re in faces: I confess to fleeting instances of this..( cant say i have seen an elf ) but they usually occur when Im occupied with something else so dont pay much attention, then, and tend to forget it as soon as it happens.

Scrying may not be for everyone.. but you can try stop seeing with your eyes, stop looking for things you might expect.. relax and meditate there instead.. listen to your intuitions before your eyes... you may be more in ego, or more conscious of self than you know in the moment.
When you meditate let go of self and see what happens.
This could work for you.. I cant promise it will.. like I said its for some, maybe not others.. Its not for me if I try making it happen, when it does it does..lol. and then I become too alert with ego ( self ) to make much of it..

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:26 pm

Mirrors are not the most reliable tool in psychic work.  They quickly become portals for the uneducated and disembodied.  

There is a talent where ectoplasm is formed over the face of a medium and all kinds of faces appear.  It is a wonderful demonstration of spirit presence.  The medium must loan themselves to the activity.
God bless, J

Return to “Psychic”