seeing glitter?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Autumn Rose

seeing glitter?

Post by Autumn Rose » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:25 pm

Ok, so this usually happens when I am outside in the daytime. If I look to the sky, I see what looks like glitter everywhere. I think that this is some sort of energy that I am seeing correct? And the outside is filled with energies, of course. But just now, when I was in a room by myself, I looked to the left of me and saw it. This was the first time that I saw it indoors in this manner. It was a bit above my head level, and it was spread out a lot, but still only to the left of me. There were no windows or anything, there were no plants or other living beings in the room either. Does any one know what this is? It was so much glitter looking specks. (And I am not talking those things that are naturally in your eyes that you see from time to time, what I see actually sparkles.

Autumn Rose

Post by Autumn Rose » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:13 am

For an update! My friend just brought up a good point to me that when there is movement, the atoms in the air create energy. Where I saw these glittery specks was where my walking path was. I think my question has been answered! :)

Return to “Psychic”