Hearing voices?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Autumn Rose

Hearing voices?

Post by Autumn Rose » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:50 am

I have read of a lot of people hearing voices from their guides. I want to know more about this. I hear voices of people that I know, and they are usually only saying a sentence or two, or three. Sometimes with certain people it is almost like I am having a conversation with them. I am using words in my head to communicate back, but it feels like they are receiving my emotions and pictures I am thinking in response to what they said. I don't know if this is telepathy or if I am crazy. How can you tell the difference? Sometimes the voice isn't even someone I know and they have an accent. How do you know if it is your guide? Is it a certain voice that you hear or van it sound like someone you know? I told someone that I feel like complete conversations happen with to wear a certain pair of shoes the next day to work, and out of the many, many pairs she has she wore the exact ones. I never mentioned anything to her, but this was not the first or only experience I had "psychic" powers with her. We also shared the same dreams on the same night, and I told her what her house looks like without ever being in it or seeing any pictures or anything. I saw her in a new silver car, and then she got the same car I saw her in but in blue. She did almost buy it in silver though, but decided to go with blue because she always gets light colored cars and wanted to try something different.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:33 pm

Mental conversation are about your consciousness - the mental aspects.  Psychic abilities and predictions are about the psychic abilities sensitivities.  It would appear you could do with a little development to sort through some of your own particular talents.

Autumn Rose

Post by Autumn Rose » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:16 am

So the voices that I hear are my own conscious? Even if I have no idea why they are saying what they are saying or don't even know what they are talking about? How would I sort them through? By the way, thank you for all of your help! You have been helping me out on here a lot, and I really appreciate it

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:32 pm

When psychic abilities begin to open we need to find ways to decide if we are using our own mind or an outside source (spirit) that is trying to help us grow.  Psychic is about energies - reading the ones around each other.  Connecting with spirit (from within to without) is called mediumship.
God bless, J

Return to “Psychic”