Help anyone used a Psychic phone service before?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Crystalxstars

Help anyone used a Psychic phone service before?

Post by Crystalxstars » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:24 pm

Hi all,
I was just really wondering what everyone’s experiences are with psychics that can read to you over the phone? The psychic that I usually use has moved overseas so I now find myself lost and looking for someone new to read to me.

I have tried a couple of numbers but have been getting mixed readings that leave me somewhat confused. I am more than happy to pay for a reading but I don’t think the ones I have received so far have been... all that accurate.

I am not sure who to ask or if this is the right place for this question, but can anyone give me some advice? Is there anyone free that I can call or at least try before paying? Has anyone else called psychics for readings?

I will be asking the forum members for a reading too but I would like to talk to someone as well.

Thank you in advance
Amy x
You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:35 pm

Telephone psychic services are about the time on the line to accumulate a fee.  I have found them not to be too reliable.  

As to finding a good psychic.....this is such a personal journey.  For every psychic their is a client and vice versa.  We must resonate with the message for it to verify itself.

Why not try the reading site here?  Then you can form a relationship.
God bless, J

Crystalxstars

Post by Crystalxstars » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:36 pm

It's ok, a friend has recommended me someone that has years of experience reading in the local area. I did try a few psychic readings over the phone through .clearpsychics.com and they were very good but think I need someone locally that can read to me.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:50 pm

There is a reason that psychics have a license as entertainment.  Psychics can not live your life and an ethical psychic would not welcome you back more that 2x per year.  

If you listened to advice, then you would have changed in 6 months.  If you didn't listen a new reading would not have progressed too far anyway.
God bless, J

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:38 am

I agree Spiritalk :)

Its always a danger when we start to be hooked on Readings on any kind.
I think it is a sign that we have very little self security, and that we need to work on that bit through meditation, and problem solving.

The more we can "solve of our own problem" the more secure we become on own abilities to manage our life.

The more we ask for advices, the more insecure we become on own abilities E V E N if WE must solve the problem even after a Reading is done, because none Reading can give you anything (beside suggestion, options) or take any problems away from you.

Here is my take on it :
Life is about taking decisions every second of the day, if we take the task...then we develop our self....if we mostly ask for advice through other....we develop the other person on our expenses :)

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:39 pm

The psychic lines are pretty much hit and miss.
yes some very good psychics work by phone on line, but in all honesty there are some people working these things that are not fit to read the dirt on my shoe. There are others that are not bad, they are clearly not out to scam you ( many are.. beware ) but may not be as skilled as they believe they are.

I work online..For myself I am not a visionary, or in all honestly not particularly mind blowing.. I should be one of the worst IMO but sadly apparently Im not.( and no Im not here to advertise so I will not, neither will I answer a private message for a reading or such..), I have read for quite a few peers and as a return favor some have given me readings.. thats all past, I have been disappointed with the quality too often, even from some that I was sure would be better than they were. In some cases Ill put it down to the fact that they needed me so may not have been on top of their game.. but some have had me in disbelief that they take clients. Now if a peer offers to read for me I prefer not to accept if I feel they are more of a friend than peer for fear of my potential poor judgment of their ability.

I recommend investing in a deck of Doreen Virtues healing with the angels, cards to try reading for yourself. These are excellent cards for a novice. Also try keeping a diary and dream diary.. talk to your own spiritual guardians this way.. see how much you will grow.

Return to “Psychic”