What is going on here?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dansboy

What is going on here?

Post by dansboy » Sun May 09, 2010 7:43 pm

I was hoping someone could help me figure out what's going on in this video clip I was sent. The guy was spot on and then tries to claim it's not psychic??
Why would he say that, if he has this sort of gift?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZcVCgd8nrA

Does anyone have any thoughts on what's actually going on here?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon May 10, 2010 2:18 pm

Body language, face reading, and a lot of plain common sense.  First off she may have come in with a bit of downer in her demeanour - walk, talk, etc.  Then could have been cat hairs on her clothes.  All that would not take a psychic but an observer.  Some people are more observant than others.

Of course there are some real psychic sensitivities in most of us, they can remain latent and come up when trying to do a reading.
God bless, J

dansboy

Post by dansboy » Mon May 10, 2010 8:29 pm

I don't see how that could be the case though, the reading looked like other psychic readings I've seen, actually maybe with even more success. That is what's so confusing to me. Do you think he's actually psychic but trying to hide or deny it?

Kehfera

Have you seen the TV Show Psych

Post by Kehfera » Tue May 11, 2010 12:00 am

This show explains exactly how a very observant person can take the smallest detail and use it to tell you something you would think they should not know. Very convincing....

But here is the real rub... EVERYONE is psychic. Yes, you heard me. It is a fact. It is just that some people have a unhibited ability to "tune in". Have you ever been thinking about someone you haven't heard from for a long time - the phone rings and its them? People believe that this is nothing more than coincidence. It is actually a form of tuning in.

The person in the video has either been able to "tune in" or has learned some key observation techniques. Either would be considered a "gift" by most because the reader/observer uses an ability that the person watching this video does not understand.

As I look through many web pages, there is a lot of helpful information. In my opinion, the future is not written and the past only serves as a roadmap to point out we do or don't want to go that way again. The more anyone becomes "psychic" the more one learns about themselves.

Have a wonderful quest!

Crystalstar2010

Post by Crystalstar2010 » Tue May 11, 2010 2:27 pm

Cold reading?

ambibambi

Post by ambibambi » Tue May 11, 2010 2:40 pm

:smt059

[color=red][/color] he seems to be humble..
baby**

ambibambi

why he does that in my opinion

Post by ambibambi » Tue May 11, 2010 2:44 pm

he seems to be humble and not above those who do not have such a gift
and skeptics alike. seems comfortable. :smt006
baby**

Return to “Psychic”