Not Sure

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

LeoDreamsofLife

Not Sure

Post by LeoDreamsofLife » Sat May 01, 2010 7:43 am

Here lately ive been having a spiritual awakening of my own and to aid me ive been looking to the stars and people ive never before trusted in my life....Ive been trying astral projection or what i beileve to be...I honestly think ive been doing it for years but wrote it off as my imagination...so one night after,this is what got me to beileve,the day settled i was laying restlessly on an air mattress in my grandpas house and note he had just passed...and i wanted to talk to him so i "imagined" floating up to his heaven or realm of past life and now im unsure of what he said but one thing he did say was dont give up,pretty basic,the forms where only in voice...so determined to show myself i am not insane i kept trying to fully projected and now i have four spiritual projections or guides idk what to call them but i do personally name them...Mind...Soul...Spirit...Heart...the mind tends not to say a thing the soul does the leading and the spirit well thas my security in the realms even tho ive only been to heaven hell and my own cave of fears...and what i found in the cave of fears.i was expecting hideous abomminations and clear ways to interpret them but when i had slain a certain demon his head decapitated he laughed in my face and i asked him what he was laughing about he responded "your are your only fear" now this didnt surprise me in the least....shoot im blogging lol....so i was kinda hoping someone could tell me they could relate...and bte if ya just wanna disbar my vision thas okay too i am only a high school dropout with no ambition and one other thing everytime i try to type or write or even draw electronics seem to skip or like right now my window keeps closing  idk if its just me or what but  yeeee please some one reply or get a hold of me thank you no matter your response as long as its your response.... :smt020  
My Pride is my Dreams and My Dreams are people...but not without myself

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat May 01, 2010 2:21 pm

You are so busy living your fantasy life of mystic experience that you have lost touch with your own reality.  You need to focus on your material life at this time in your existence.  It is important to have something to keep you occupied in body, mind, spirit to allow you to function in the real world and understand the unseen world from a better perspective.  

While these trips of fantasy (probably from the astral) appear interesting they are taking you away from your own inner reality and this dangerous to your mental health.  The astral is really the lowest form of spirit contact and the pretender and uneducated spirit that reside there make a life of their lies and misleading ways.  You are caught in their web - break free.

NEVER listen to a spirit that tells you what to do.  The best of the unseen world will lead, guide and generally tell you what is good for you - they will not take away your free will choice to decide for yourself where to go and what to do.
God bless, J

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Wed May 05, 2010 9:15 am

right this seems like your haveing visualisations, facty is if you have astral traveled you will know and you will be certian that you have done it.

Intersting names mind spirit soul heart, they are also names of the founding fabrics of the subtle bodies and fundamental part of the universe that promote spiritual growth.

Talking to the dead is unreliable as the are only casts of them former selves, in the case of your past loved one, it will be the core desire that formulated the words that you have sensed. It is unlikley that he has into a higher realm which provides the energy or life force for a more conscious spirit to human relation.

To take focus in your life, develop higher gifts, you must go through regression of the act that you have commited, this can be done through meditation. The spirit decomes more reliable as you progress do not expect to have clear sense.

The heart it seems is trying to guide you.

dk

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed May 05, 2010 1:15 pm

Speaking with your loved ones is a real and exciting comfort to those who have lost those that meant so much in life.  Mediumship is real and valid in our path.  

But we must reach to the light to find this love connection and the astral is just not light.  Communicating at that level is disrupting and not very enlightening - there are pretenders and low level uneducated ones.

Lets not dismiss the whole process - mediumship - in one feld swoop of dismissal.  Mediumship is real and valid to those who participate and it is just not as described here.  What you raise is the THEORY of reincarnation that needs to find a reason why the spirit form is still in spirit while the soul is reincarnating and it doesn't fit with the reality of communication.
God bless, J

Kehfera

Question...

Post by Kehfera » Tue May 11, 2010 12:15 am

Ok, you're nineteen. What is it you want to do? There is no easy way through life. Even the rich have to work at something. Find something peaceful to listen to and relax. Try to think of nothing - I mean NOTHING, not a word, thought, vision, color, --- nothing. Try it for just 5 minutes. If you do have a thought you must start from the beginning again. It's harder than you think. It's these quiet moments with yourself that allows you to center yourself an begin to create a purpose or specific focus. Everything takes practice and work. Without focus, even with projection, you leave yourself vunerable to all sorts of things.

It also sounds like you have a vivid imagination. Why not try writing a book. SyFy is a great living.

Return to “Psychic”