need a reading please

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

vickibeme

need a reading please

Post by vickibeme » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:18 pm

I have gotten a reading from eye-of-tiger recently and had another question for him.? As you know I had a baby girl almost 2 yrs ago on the 27 of April,  she did not live, I gave birth to her at the university of washington and outside of the hospital across the way there is a beautiful spot overlooking the water that my husband and i would go and sit after we found out  that she would not make it. So last year on her birthday my family and i drove to that spot by the water with some balloons and a picture of her inside one of the balloons and let the balloons go into the sky. I was wondering if this makes a difference or does she know that we were there in her honor. Hope this is not a silly question.
                  THANK YOU KINDLY,
         we love you alexzia
victoriab

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:00 pm

Grief and mourning our losses is done so individually - there is never a right or wrong about it.  You performed a ritual of remembering.  There is nothing wrong in honoring the spirit that didn't quite make it.  As a matter of fact I thought it was a very beautiful gesture to your loved one.
God bless, J

vickibeme

re: need a reading please

Post by vickibeme » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:04 pm

thank you very much
victoriab

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:46 pm

I put my hubby's ashes under a freshly planted tree.  He now energizes the soil for regrowth and that satisfies my soul.
God bless, J

Kehfera

"Does this make a difference...?"

Post by Kehfera » Tue May 11, 2010 12:27 am

Remember... We are all energy beings and the law of physics states that energy can neither be created or destroyed. We just change it. That is why in a human body we consider death as a transformation. With that said, your daughters energy exists now on several planes. She may have been there at that moment and may return often. But she does realize how you feel and would probably not want you to be unhappy. I am sure she realizes exactly what you do. However, we all all things on the other side we need to do so as time goes on your daughter will be very busy. She will however, check back once in awhile. I recommend you check out the book "Journey of Souls", by Michael Newton. A wonder book that has brought confort to many individuals I have come in contact with. My heart goes out to both you and your husband but rest assured she is safe and happy and wants the same for you.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue May 11, 2010 2:20 am

Sylvia Barbanell of England wrote When a Child Dies that ccvers the topic nicely with compassion and love.
God bless, J

Return to “Psychic”