How to control someone for good

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

suleena

How to control someone for good

Post by suleena » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:46 am

Is there a wau to control someone for the person's own good. For instance can we control someone and cure his addictions..
Blessed by Angles

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:38 am

If anyone tried to do this psychically it would be very bad practice and probably illegal. Mind control is not a game, neither is hypnosis, but that may be worth a look. or you might be better off researching medical help and normal non-psychic alternatives such as re-hab and medical institutions :)

Cassie
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:48 pm

You can always try Reiki..... harmless and natural healing method.

bryanskrantz

Post by bryanskrantz » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:40 pm

IF its for the person's own good you can contact their angels and ask them for permission to work with the person.  You are NOT, I REPEAT NOT allowed to control them directly as it violates free will.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:06 pm

There is only ONE person anyone can change and that is SELF.  And if we were doing our job right we would not have any time left over to worry about controlling someone else.
God bless, J

cas

Post by cas » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:22 pm

spiritalk wrote:There is only ONE person anyone can change and that is SELF.  And if we were doing our job right we would not have any time left over to worry about controlling someone else.
Agreed. These are wise words, and I couldn't have worded it better.

Don't worry about controlling someone "for their own benefit" or not! That's wrong and horrible karma.

Crystalstar2010

Post by Crystalstar2010 » Tue May 11, 2010 2:30 pm

Just get a new boyfriend. His life is his, not yours to control, even for his 'own good'.

Have you asked him if he wants to be controlled by you? I didn't think so.

Elgina

Post by Elgina » Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:45 am

Practice meditation and yoga. This way you can control yourself

Those who can control themselves control the world !!!

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:46 am

I do not understand how people can even think of controlling other people? those who think of it make it very clear that they do not have any control over themselves. that another person is not your bike or air conditioner that you will control that according to your sense of good. every human being has his/her own choice.
I'm weird

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:29 pm

I can relate to that Crow at another level - health.  A very controlling man tried to make his family into what his fantasies dictated - he had a lot of 'shoulds' in life.  Eventually he developed MS.  I can a relationship to attitude and disease in this case.
God bless, J

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:00 pm

Each of us has their own path..  their journey may not be what you should chooses for them, but it is one they have chosen for themselves. An addict can only recover by their own will. Certainly trained professionals may offer guidance and such, but at the end of the day only the addict can do what needs to be done for themselves. ( I do understand the feeling of frustration here, completely )
God gave us all our own selves and does not pull puppet strings, why would we think that we can or should control another God given self.

Return to “Psychic”