Reading please.

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

rosebetweentwothorns

Reading please.

Post by rosebetweentwothorns » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:19 am

My question is about love my love life right now.  I have been in a relationship for a few years now.  This man showed me what being in a relationship is all about. this feeling has been hard for me to  let go of. We had a parting recently, I was wondering if we are going to stay our separate ways or will we reunite. should I continue on letting things go, am I on the right path or do I need to just release it. Thank you for your time

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:16 pm

We learn something from each and every encounter in life.  When we learn the lesson we are ready to apply it in our lives in all things.  

Life is a river.  Move on with the flow.  You can never step twice into the river in the same place.  

If you keep accepting what has been in the past, what will change in your relationships?  Move into new and exciting adventures.  There are people, places, things to happen and unfold.
God bless, J

rosebetweentwothorns

Post by rosebetweentwothorns » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:58 pm

Thank you for your time.. so i should just keep moving on with the flow of things...?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:35 pm

When we have learned from all that has gone before, the flotsom and chetsom of our lives will never be the same.  We have taken the value of the lessons into our next experiences.  Go with the flow!
God bless, J

rosebetweentwothorns

Post by rosebetweentwothorns » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:20 am

that's what I have been trying to do,, just go with the flow of life.. I have been working out, which is good for my mind and body,  it helps me to sort things out within myself. I have taken back a lot of control with my self, and my own life. in ways of not letting others dictate  to me what they think is best for me. still working on my self confidence  with my personal appearance. but that to is coming along.  I still do not like being alone. but something I seem to be getting use to, and with all of that, if things happen to work out in a relationship for me, I know I shall cherish every moment I have with someone one. Love does await me someday. thank you for you kind words to me. :)

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:21 am

You are on the right path, Rose, but at the same time making too much of an effort to move on by taking part in a dozen activities can have repercussions of its own. Don't try too hard. If you feel like being alone and shed a few tears, do that. If you like partying, do that too. Don't run away from the pain; easier said than done, I know.

If this man has taught you what being in a relationship is, then cherish that lesson and apply on to the next one adding your own touch to it. If you shall re-unite, then you shall. But PLEASE do not cling on to that hope and hence hinder the pace of your progress. We have all been there and, therefore, I allow myself to give you this advice, even if some of it is hard to accept.  

Do not keep asking for multiple readings in case one reader might say that you will reunite (have been there too). You have been given a good reading in the tarot forum just recently. Get out there and enjoy the attention that you will attract from other men. Oh, yes, no one will be a match for him, but you will get over it if you allow yourself - and others - to come closer to you as friends, as acquaintances. You may not wish being around couples; then don't mingle with them for a while, but do not cut them out of your life for good - friends will always be there for you.

I know there is the temptation of hearing that one reading which might say, 'you will be back together in X number of months'..... please, please, get that out of your mind; leave that for the future, if it is going to happen, but in the meantime DO NOT STOP LIVING!
so i should just keep moving on with the flow of things...?
No one can tell you whether you should or should not. But if you insist to cling on, sit and wait...... believe me, you will miss out on life and living, whatever that may mean for you.

All the best to you.

rosebetweentwothorns

Post by rosebetweentwothorns » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:20 am

Thank you, I know things are easier said then done, and I apologize for asking more then once. I am picking myself up slowly but surely. and for doing so many projects at once,, just trying to keep my mind busy. Thank you so very much for your kind words. love and blessings to you always.

Return to “Psychic”