Does this happen to you?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Cairene

Does this happen to you?

Post by Cairene » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:47 am

I get looming gut feelings. They are always regarding negative things about to happen to me - life events. I know exactly what they'll be. Sometimes they grow stronger and stronger at the time approaches. I often get anxiety too. It's very physical and sometimes I can't sleep, breathe properly and get stomach knots and pain in my chest. They have always been correct since I was a child.

This doesn't usually happen for happy occasions. Is this something known?

AyeCantSeeYou

Re: Does this happen to you?

Post by AyeCantSeeYou » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:57 am

Cairene wrote:I get looming gut feelings. They are always regarding negative things about to happen to me - life events. I know exactly what they'll be. Sometimes they grow stronger and stronger at the time approaches. I often get anxiety too. It's very physical and sometimes I can't sleep, breathe properly and get stomach knots and pain in my chest. They have always been correct since I was a child.

This doesn't usually happen for happy occasions. Is this something known?
This happens to me as well. The anxiety is because your body is reacting to what your mind is thinking. I'm on anti-anxiety medication now, since my dr noticed how severe my symptoms were at an appointment 2 weeks ago. I was only there for a b12 shot!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:59 pm

Empathy (gut feelings) need a lot of protection and grounding.  You must first decide what is your own anxiety and what belongs to others.  That would decide for you if you need medication or more psychic knowledge and grounding in your awareness of the energies of life around you.
God bless, J

Graceofthespirits

Does this happen to you?

Post by Graceofthespirits » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:06 pm

Yes hun i think it happens to a lot of people who have a very well developed intuition, i have found that mediation, release the anxiety of the thing and i am to see more clearly how to avoid it unless it is something out of  my control.
graceofthespirits

AyeCantSeeYou

Post by AyeCantSeeYou » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:28 pm

spiritalk wrote:Empathy (gut feelings) need a lot of protection and grounding.  You must first decide what is your own anxiety and what belongs to others.  That would decide for you if you need medication or more psychic knowledge and grounding in your awareness of the energies of life around you.
Mine is from what I feel from others around me. I sense and feel others' emotions before they even speak. At times, it's overwhelming.

bryanskrantz

Post by bryanskrantz » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:50 pm

pretty much the same thing happens to me.  though I don't have much anxiety, I have always felt disruptions in the persons aura whenever I'm next to someone and they seem depressed.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:13 pm

AyeCantSeeYou wrote:
spiritalk wrote:Empathy (gut feelings) need a lot of protection and grounding.  You must first decide what is your own anxiety and what belongs to others.  That would decide for you if you need medication or more psychic knowledge and grounding in your awareness of the energies of life around you.
Mine is from what I feel from others around me. I sense and feel others' emotions before they even speak. At times, it's overwhelming.
When you have identified where the feelings belong you can release them from yourself.  In the release send love and light around them so that you are not participating in mirroring negativity, but changing all things to positive.  

Perhaps we are empathic or intuitive for a reason.  The reasons I see are to bring more love into our world.  Energies around us will fly.  It is up to us to make sure they are positive not negative.
God bless, J

Return to “Psychic”