Pineal Gland Stimulation

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

johnswifey86

Pineal Gland Stimulation

Post by johnswifey86 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:28 pm

I have been doing alot of research on the pineal gland recently and i've become aware that the pineal gland is tied into psychic and spiritual experiences when it is stimulated. I know that meditation, and mantras, etc. help stimulate it but is there any specific* things you can do such as specific* meditations that stimulate it?

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:50 pm

Well....I for one will not focus tom much on how to improve certain of our chemical balances in order to stimulate our Physical ability.

I have removed the thread about dimethyltryptamine, it is found natural in our body, but the stuff for use is restricted, and of no use to discuss.

It is well known that Oracles, who was known to be psychic, stimulated their senses with drugs....the improvement in their psychic foretelling, is not known how much is real, and how much was drug fantasy.

The best way to stimulate and improve your psychic abilities, is to relax, not focus to much on it, Meditate regular, get peace in soul and mind, then you will be more open for thing outside your own need.

If we focus on our struggle to be recon as Psychic, we might believe we are, but it is only our own inner thoughts that comes to display.

johnswifey86

Post by johnswifey86 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:42 am

Well the reason I said something is becuz i'm curious just to know about it. I am not a drug user nor would i promote drug use not even for medicinal prupose, much less the purposes for enhancing, inducing, or faking spiritual experiences. As i've read dmt is a drug-but if the chemical is already in your brain I wouldn't consider it a drug. Does that mean seratonin is drug too? Things of this nature are hard to talk about w/ other peole who are'nt as open minded as some. I just figured I could come here to talk about it where there are people who seem open minded. All I wanted to do was have a deeper conversation w/ someone other than the typical "oh what did you do today". I yurn for conversation thats not so shallow, that's why I come here and I come here to learn. I didn't mean to step on any toes I was just asking a question.

johnswifey86

Post by johnswifey86 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:57 am

Also the reason I asked about the pineal gland is that i've concluded from the things i've read that the 3rd eye is the pineal gland. I am not trying to induce some kind of drugged out psychodelic trip...i'm trying to open my 3rd eye. I have also concluded (maybe its my own theory) but if one is able to release the dmt chemical thats already in the brain, it will help open the 3rd eye making it easier to have psychic experiences. Just like when the brain releases seratonin people get happy. I don't know maybe that's stupid for me to think but i've done alot of meditation and alot of different kinds of meditation, yoga, and listening to my instincts, etc. But I have yet to get anything but to be able to read people's energies (occationally), and know whose texting me before I look at my phone. I'm just trying to understand how to better open my abilities w/out trying TO hard. I'm just trying to look at the different possibilities and looking outside of the box.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:28 am

It must be clear that we in our body have a lot of different substances.

In order for us to work properly, we need to obtain equilibrium, and if we promote one stuff more by eating substitutes in order to strengthen it, we might obtain unbalance and damage to our self.

This is the reason "TO RESTRICT" some products, not because they already is in your body, but because you can be damaged by overdo it.

It is a very easy statement to try to smooth it out by saying we already have it......in some product there are "some poison", that in small quantities help and promote the product......if you now say the same...there is "some poison" in that product, and if I can eat the product, then I might also be able to eat "some poison".....well ......

Again....maybe your wish to become psychic are greater then you psychic ability, and then you will never discover it, and then I think you shall rest your seeking for it................and it might come......if it is there :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:38 pm

One of the interesting things about the psychic abilities is ..... the more you ignore them, the more they manifast.  Sort of perverse I know!  But that is the nature of things of the senses.  All psychic abilities are about the use and focus of our senses.  

The Pineal is a gland about the size of a walnut located at the back of the head between the sides of the brain.  Accupressurists tend to think they can stimulate it, but it works with our third eye by meditation and practice.  

I noted in the research papers available that it went right away to Leary from the 60s who used LSD to stimulate the pineal (among other physical experiences) so the research is drug induced and suspect at best.  There is a University study I found that goes into physiology better.

When going into trance (when you have arrived at the level of use of the third eye) you will find that the energies are all located at the back of the neck going up into the head.  It is a closer association with the pineal.  

The only way to improve your psychic abilities is to attune to them and meditate for practice.  It is a slow, steady process of use of the mental, physical, and spiritual energies that you contain.  Keeping the 3 in balance at all times is a struggle for our equilibrium and that is what is needed.  When we are over stimulated in body, mind, or spirit it can not help us learn and grow.
God bless, J

johnswifey86

Post by johnswifey86 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:26 pm

Rhutobello, I see what yur saying now. I never thought of chemicals n the body as being bad for people. But when looked at things in a different way does make sense. Sometimes I do wonder if my desire for abilities is greater than what I do have. I backed away from trying to develope them for a little while just so I wasn't stressing so much over it. I may try to get back into my meditating, just don't have much time w/ having a 2 year old. Sometimes I just wish things were a little easier in life. I always have to work double hard from what i'm trying to do or get. Spiritalk thank you for replying, you helped bring up good things to think about to. Thanks ya'll for replying w/ some good advice.

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:21 pm

JW :) my heart goes out to you and your quest for information. Focusing on the Pineal Gland to gain psychic abilities is extremely dangerous. When one passes on :) they leave through their pineal gland and when one does traveling outside of their body they also leave through the pineal gland (of which I have done and am trained to do but do not teach it). True psychics actually do not try to stimulate their pineal gland, what they focus on are the areas of the brain that are controled "by" the pineal gland.

The pineal gland is incharge of the back part of one's body (the body chakra, the power chakra, the throat chakra, and the crown chakra). The Pituitary Gland is incharge of the front part of one's body (the sex chakra, the heart chakra, and the "protein life" part of the life chakra. The pineal gland is incharge of the "sugar life" part of the life chakra. The life chakra [just above the eyebrows] actually has two glands a front one and a back one.).

When the pituitary gland is on one gives off sunny yellow light and when the pineal gland is on one gives off white light. When both glands are on (which is absolutely necessary :) to be a healthy person) one gives off golden white light.

To be continued in a minute :)

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:01 pm

The picture that I am posting here if meditated on will cause one to become psychic or more psychic guaranteed :) and it will also bring one's mind into a state of balance. This picture is thousands of years old and was created by some folks that really knew what they were doing :) . Archeology actually has no idea what they have found with this picture.

JW you asked for simple :) things can't get any simpler, and for those of you that are already psychic you probably don't want to meditate on this picture :) .

love! :)

sunmystic
Attachments
gallery_5_6_4248.jpg
gallery_5_6_4248.jpg (33.11 KiB) Viewed 3338 times

sabbath siren

Post by sabbath siren » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:31 pm

now, that was funny  :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:45 pm

All things of the spirit are simple.  It is only human beings that create and complicate all things.  

When you attune to your own spirituality through meditation, none of the things we so often discuss (aura, chakras, pineal, eyes, symbols, etc. etc.) tend to even matter.  Keep It Simple Spiritualist - KISS principle.

I realize this is a discussion board for these topics and we all want to learn and grow.  But when we sit down to meditation it is best to keep it simple and not get caught up in focusing on some of these topics.  Flow spirit flow.
God bless, J

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:00 am

sabbath siren wrote:now, that was funny  :)
Cool :) , Rhuto is wondering if he should delete it :) he knows sunmystic and it actually might be dangerous! Mystic Board liability and all :) !

What is fun is that Sabbath has looked at it and she will never be the same again :) ! Got you! :)

Oh and Rhuto might be right realitive to his concerns :)

God but I love being me! :)

Love you guys!

sunmystic

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:10 am

spiritalk wrote:All things of the spirit are simple.  It is only human beings that create and complicate all things.  

When you attune to your own spirituality through meditation, none of the things we so often discuss (aura, chakras, pineal, eyes, symbols, etc. etc.) tend to even matter.  Keep It Simple Spiritualist - KISS principle.

I realize this is a discussion board for these topics and we all want to learn and grow.  But when we sit down to meditation it is best to keep it simple and not get caught up in focusing on some of these topics.  Flow spirit flow.
Only focus on Spirit Talk's topics and words to be safe. The rest of Mystic Board is iffy :) ,is that what you are trying to say Spirit Talk? "Simple Spiritualist" is your personal religion and you are personally promoting it :) . "KISS principle" :) ?

sunmystic :)

happyme

Post by happyme » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:23 am

Interesting pic

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:45 pm

sunmystic wrote:
spiritalk wrote:All things of the spirit are simple.  It is only human beings that create and complicate all things.  

Only focus on Spirit Talk's topics and words to be safe. The rest of Mystic Board is iffy :) ,is that what you are trying to say Spirit Talk? "Simple Spiritualist" is your personal religion and you are personally promoting it :) . "KISS principle" :) ?

sunmystic :)
Well, the other version of that KISS principles is...keep it simple stupid.  Which would you prefer?

Spiritualist is not a copyrighted word to Spiritualism (note small s or capital S).  So no I was not promoting Spiritualism (my religion) in the thread.  

Do I just play it safe?  I don't think there are too many people that question the status quo as myself.  So no, I don't play it safe.  

But then again, I do not go to a public board and suggest everyone get naked and experiment in some of the ways that have been suggested on this psychic forum.  Why not just teach what works without the added nonsense?

Too many people are leading the topics into areas where expertise is necessary before practice.  Perhaps that is a consideration as well?  Am I calling anyone reckless?
God bless, J

Return to “Psychic”