Spirit guide?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

IStareAtGoats

Spirit guide?

Post by IStareAtGoats » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:29 am

Hello :]

I searched the site and didn't really find anything. Just wondering if anyone can instruct me on what to do to meet my spirit guide :].

Thanks so much & may earth bless you with everything you desire :]

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:43 pm

Did you read the mediumship notes?  It will give you insight into what are our spirit guides, what is their purpose and many other ideas.  When you have taken those ideas on board, we can talk a specific meditation exercise to meet/greet your guide.
God bless, J

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:37 am

what you can do is set you self a guided meditation that can connect you with you sirits.

here's an easy one that you can do while lying in bed.

see your self walking down a path that leads to forrest, inside this forrest is a small glade you will have to find .
As you walk in you can hear the soft sound and the brezze as it flows arround the trees, the ground beneeth you feels spoft and warm, and its not darks but kind of intreuging.
You follow the path deeper into the forrest and and you walk past a small set of boulders  that have vines wraped arroud them.
As you pass these you begin to think more so aboput yourself than anything else, but you feel good.
The tree canopy is thick, but still it is warm, you carry on and the path takes a turn, and arround that bend is a small pond with a trickling brook.
Sitting by the edge of this small pond, staring into the water you see bubbles where the brook meets the pond.
There are fish but thats not what yopu are seeing, there a bubble on the surface that attract you attention, because its glowing it come to the waters edge and you peer deep and in side is ur spirist guide.

After meeting you spirit guide, and spending time with him/her, you feel that you need to retuirn home, you say thank you and goodbye, and begin the walk home,
remember to say thanks as you pass the boulders on the way out of the forrest.

Hope this helps and i hope you will enjoy

DK

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:47 pm

Never do meditation in bed.  And not before sleep time.  If you fall asleep in the middle of a meditation you are wide open for visits that you may not want.  And you will probably arise with a headache.  

Always sit in a comfortable chair.  Begin the process with some deep breaths to calm the body as you go into the spirit.  

Meditation is a wonderful key to opening our psychic energies.  Be prepared with someone to help you if you open and need answers to your questions and experiences.  Find a good teacher.
God bless, J

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:46 am

spiritalk wrote:Never do meditation in bed.  And not before sleep time.  If you fall asleep in the middle of a meditation you are wide open for visits that you may not want.  And you will probably arise with a headache.  

Always sit in a comfortable chair.  Begin the process with some deep breaths to calm the body as you go into the spirit.  

Meditation is a wonderful key to opening our psychic energies.  Be prepared with someone to help you if you open and need answers to your questions and experiences.  Find a good teacher.
Any meditaion that can not be done in bed before sleeping is not a healing medition or a meditation that is a gift from the Divine. These two kinds of meditations you can actually do at any time and if done before sleep they help to keep your dreams peaceful and healing.

love,

sunmystic

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:04 pm

With any meditation you go into an alpha state of consciousness.  This is the state experienced just before sleep.  When you pass through it without the focus of meditation you are comfortable to go to sleep.  When you add anything to it - like a meditation exercise - you are opening the consciousness on another level as well.

If you are open you can be giving away a lot of inner energies.  In the protection of the alpha state before sleep with expectation of pleasant dreams - that is what you will get.  Sometimes even then these inner energies are used and abused.

If you ever awake feeling as though you are drained and not rested, it might be well to look at the practices of the mind before sleep.  And we have all experienced some disturbed sleep patterns going through the stresses of life.
God bless, J

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:16 pm

spiritalk wrote:With any meditation you go into an alpha state of consciousness.  This is the state experienced just before sleep.  When you pass through it without the focus of meditation you are comfortable to go to sleep.  When you add anything to it - like a meditation exercise - you are opening the consciousness on another level as well.

If you are open you can be giving away a lot of inner energies.  In the protection of the alpha state before sleep with expectation of pleasant dreams - that is what you will get.  Sometimes even then these inner energies are used and abused.

If you ever awake feeling as though you are drained and not rested, it might be well to look at the practices of the mind before sleep.  And we have all experienced some disturbed sleep patterns going through the stresses of life.
You might also check to see what you ate :) before you went to bed :)

It is amazing how much sleep a person looses because of what they ate before they went to bed.

And my mind frequency when awake is in the upper theta frequency range. :) I am in a constant state of meditation when I am awake and when I am asleep. It is my diet :) that disrupts my sleep. I may have to change my diet one of these days :)

love,

sunmystic

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:51 pm

LOL Doesn't sound like much motivation to get the job done!
God bless, J

johnswifey86

Post by johnswifey86 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:52 pm

The way I met my guide was through getting a reading from a psychic. He told me to close my eyes and visualize a positive charged ring of trees and around that ring of trees visulaize another ring of trees, then to put myself in the very middle of the first ring of trees. Then he asked if I saw any tables or chairs, I said yes. There were 6 tables and 2 chairs at each table(so that means I have 12 guides). He then asked if I saw anyone sitting at any of the tables I said no. So he took me through another visualization. He said to visualize a mirrored image of myself and say "I am love" and feel the love I have for my son, then he said to transfer that love n my heart to the heart of my image. Make it go faster and faster until I feel love.When contacting any kind of spirit be it a guide or a family member who has passed, etc. you must highten your vibration. You do that by feeling love, being happy, etc. Then he said go back to the trees and asked what I saw. I saw a light form blob sitting in one of the chairs. And there was a name flashing insistingly in my head. It was like the name came out of nowhere and my guide wanted me to know that was his name. The rest of the info I got was from a dream and just knowing. For example how old he is and what he looks like. That really helped me, I tried so many times to do other meditations and even talking to my guide while doing daily routines (just to make my guide know I am trying to make a connection), but had no luck. Maybe you can try the ring of trees. Hopefully that would bring you luck as well, but if it doesn't work just know that what works for one may not work for another. Either way you'll find what works for you and will be sucessful. Good luck : )

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:13 pm

sunmystic wrote:
spiritalk wrote:Never do meditation in bed.  And not before sleep time.  If you fall asleep in the middle of a meditation you are wide open for visits that you may not want.  And you will probably arise with a headache.  

Any meditaion that can not be done in bed before sleeping is not a healing medition or a meditation that is a gift from the Divine. These two kinds of meditations you can actually do at any time and if done before sleep they help to keep your dreams peaceful and healing.

love,

sunmystic
Remember you are opening your consciousness and without any invitation any and all spirit entities can enter.  This is their invitation so to speak.  

When meditating there is an aspect of being in charge of the process.  Relinquishing this control and being open at sleep time is not a good practice to be aware of any and all communication.
God bless, J

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:44 pm

spiritalk wrote:LOL Doesn't sound like much motivation to get the job done!
I have AB blood and I should be eating seed type stuff and dairy type stuff with few fresh vegetables and fruits. My wife has O blood and can basically eat anything. She is a great cook and I eat what she cooks. She cooks basically potatoes or pasta with meat in every meal. No salids. I do insist on whole corn and or french style green beans every meal for fiber :) or everything comes to a screeching halt :)

And we eat once a day, in the evening :) before bed :) My wife works nights so we eat before she has to go to work. Dinner is kind of like her breakfast :) and dinner is a time that we spent together watching TV.

So maybe I will change my diet some day :) with the understanding that she absolutely refuses to change hers :)

love,

sunmystic

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:00 pm

spiritalk wrote:
sunmystic wrote:

love,

sunmystic
Remember you are opening your consciousness and without any invitation any and all spirit entities can enter.  This is their invitation so to speak.  

When meditating there is an aspect of being in charge of the process.  Relinquishing this control and being open at sleep time is not a good practice to be aware of any and all communication.
Spirit Talk sweetheart :) Please keep in mind that My Spirit Guide is God Himself. And has been since I was 5 years old. Nobody is going to mess with me in my sleep, open mind or other wise :) .

And the meditations that you are teaching others "should" come with a warning. and I totally agree that NOBODY should do them just before going to sleep, whether they are sitting in a chair or are in bed. So anyway Spirit Talk your warning is valid for the meditations that you are teaching.

love,

sunmystic

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:04 pm

johnswifey86 wrote:The way I met my guide was through getting a reading from a psychic. He told me to close my eyes and visualize a positive charged ring of trees and around that ring of trees visulaize another ring of trees, then to put myself in the very middle of the first ring of trees. Then he asked if I saw any tables or chairs, I said yes. There were 6 tables and 2 chairs at each table(so that means I have 12 guides). He then asked if I saw anyone sitting at any of the tables I said no. So he took me through another visualization. He said to visualize a mirrored image of myself and say "I am love" and feel the love I have for my son, then he said to transfer that love n my heart to the heart of my image. Make it go faster and faster until I feel love.When contacting any kind of spirit be it a guide or a family member who has passed, etc. you must highten your vibration. You do that by feeling love, being happy, etc. Then he said go back to the trees and asked what I saw. I saw a light form blob sitting in one of the chairs. And there was a name flashing insistingly in my head. It was like the name came out of nowhere and my guide wanted me to know that was his name. The rest of the info I got was from a dream and just knowing. For example how old he is and what he looks like. That really helped me, I tried so many times to do other meditations and even talking to my guide while doing daily routines (just to make my guide know I am trying to make a connection), but had no luck. Maybe you can try the ring of trees. Hopefully that would bring you luck as well, but if it doesn't work just know that what works for one may not work for another. Either way you'll find what works for you and will be sucessful. Good luck : )
JW, I am happy that you found somebody that could help you. It was important to me that you found what you were looking for and now all it well. I am happy.

love you,

sunmystic

johnswifey86

Post by johnswifey86 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:39 pm

Thank you Sunmystic, I know you were apart of my post on how hard it was for me to meet a guide of mine. I was able to get a reading months ago at a Metaphysical fair and thought it would the perfect opportunity to get some insight into the situation. And it worked lol! I am so happy, it was definately something I always wondered about. I read yur post before this one on how God is your guide, I have to say that's awsome! I believe God is my biggest guide above all else. I'm definately with you on that!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:34 pm

God is the source for everyone.  Acknowledging it becomes the key to our own individual spirituality.  We pray to God to talk to God.  Our spirit guides are another realm of existence for all of us to connect with spirit.
God bless, J

Return to “Psychic”