some help please

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Unique1

some help please

Post by Unique1 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:04 am

Hello all
i'm in need of some help recently i have been meditating and i did have a few experience but nothing major.  But from time to time i get bumbarded with emotions mostly sadness and uneasiness and it's happened alot in my life but now it lingers more. On top of that there is this shaking int he pit of my stomach and it gets more intense when i meditate (like the shaking you feel when your cold) i know that the sadness or emotions aren't mine i can tell when i'm tapping into someone's energy but right now i just need to know and understand what's going on do i have a gift, is this an awakening, am i crazy.  I always been fascinated by the beyond and i don't want to be so fascinated that i claim every little thing is spiritual any help would be great thank you

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:25 am

Focus on your breathing more and remember to do this when these feelings come up.

Malachite is a crystal I think would help with this. Also jet , obsidian or onyx.

You need to be more grounded. Stones can help but exercise is crucial part of grounding too.

Also find somewhere nice in nature or just on some grass to sit or lie and meditate. Allow the negativity to ground out of you.

It could be that you are sensitive and picking up on others energy and thus need to be more grounded or more careful of the company you keep or environment you live in, or that it is feelings from the past that need to be dealt with. If it is sensitivity then a stone like tourmaline or aquamarine may help. If it is needing to be more grounded then obsidian would be good and also tourmaline. Note you do not need to physically have the stone and can work with it through visualizing although holding it is a more direct contact.
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:06 pm

One of the things that I emphasize at all times....Flow spirit Flow.  When we attune to spirit (through meditation) we need to remember the energy must flow to be of use.  We catch the thought or wave on the flow.  

When energy accumulates it can cause discomfort - it is a sure sign you need to be flowing more.  Breathing exercises are good to see the body accepting and eliminating air as an energy.  Visualizing it on all your bodies - spirit too - will help keep you flowing when you are in meditation.
God bless, J

Cascade of Light

Re: some help please

Post by Cascade of Light » Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:30 pm

Unique1 wrote:Hello all
i'm in need of some help recently i have been meditating and i did have a few experience but nothing major.  But from time to time i get bumbarded with emotions mostly sadness and uneasiness and it's happened alot in my life but now it lingers more.
What kind of meditation do you use? It sounds like it might be better to go back a step and concentrate on your breathing more and try and enter a deeper state of relaxation before continuing as you are. Breathe in through the nose slowly and then out slowly through the mouth, do this until you feel calm and at peace and then stop and have another go at a later time. Doing too much too soon may cause you to feel lightheaded and have haphazard thoughts and intense emotions.   Do you use a prayer of protection? Do you call on spirit guides or guardian angels? Or do you prefer to just use your higher self to control your safety during meditation.
On top of that there is this shaking int he pit of my stomach and it gets more intense when i meditate (like the shaking you feel when your cold) i know that the sadness or emotions aren't mine i can tell when i'm tapping into someone's energy but right now i just need to know and understand what's going on do i have a gift, is this an awakening, am i crazy.  I always been fascinated by the beyond and i don't want to be so fascinated that i claim every little thing is spiritual any help would be great thank you
I know what you mean, Nowadays there are so many spiritual sites and someone somewhere is calling every little coincidence  a psychic phenomenon when most are just pure and simple chance and coincidence. But it does sound to me like you are on the brink of change, moving to a new level of development and consciousness so please take it slow and easy.

Hematite is one of the best grounding crystals for you at this time as it has such a low vibration it will help to conquer these feelings and let you sort through them and see what is real. Just hold a small piece in your hand.
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:47 pm

Spiritalk, I took so long writing my post you had posted in the meantime lol. You are so right about flow. Channelling energy allowing it to circulate is very important. Have you heard or do you use the microcosmic orbit breathing meditation? That is superb for focusing on the flow of energy and breath :)
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

Unique1

thanks

Post by Unique1 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:14 pm

thank you everybody for all your comments i'm so happy that i'm not crazy (lol) but thanks my approach has been laying down and breathing hoping for contact i do visualize a cord coming through my head through my body and down the earth and i say i only want truth and contact with higher spirital beings etc. but now i know i need to spend more time relaxing and practicing breathing i'm so anxious i want to run first but i need to take my time i will look into those crystals.

spirittalk to let energy flow i should just visualize it? i need to release the build up but i'm a little unsure how

cascade of light i don't know the prayer of protection but i'm going to look it up thank you!
i don't have any particular way of meditation or guided by anyone i just lay there and breathe focusing on my breathing trying to quiet my mind.

i see that i need to take a step back and get more info thank you again this has really helped

amalimrock

Post by amalimrock » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:31 am

If you are getting emotions that you know isn't yours, you should try cord cutting with Archangel Michael so that outside emotions do not interfere with you.

To cut your cords, just ground yourself first, then call out Archangel Michael to cut the cords that links to another. Visualize him using his sword to cut the cords extending from your body. Don't worry as you're not cutting your relationship with the other person, just the extra bits that are bad.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:27 pm

When I begin my meditation I open a channel at the crown and connect with my understanding of God and then see color and light flow throughout my body and exit out the feet.  In this way it constantly flows and circulates.  This is all visualization of course.
God bless, J

Return to “Psychic”