Power spots?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

amalimrock

Power spots?

Post by amalimrock » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:06 am

Hi MB members, just a little note if you don't understand what a power spot is, it's actually a place where there is a high energy level due to the intersection of ley lines and they say that places like the Pyramids and Stonehenge are major power spots, and buildings of religious significance are also power spots.

So recently I've been privileged enough to visit Versailles, France. I have used NLP to programm my hands to tell whether a place is a power spot, and the first thing I noticed when I stepped out of the car in Versailles was that my hands shook violently, telling me that Versailles is a power spot. I wasn't entirely sure what to do when I'm in a power spot, but I just used its energy to charge my body, the next thing I noticed was that I was feeling really hyper like I just drank a gallon of coffee, I was also able to point out the location of my family member when we split up, it was as if my intuition had gone sharper. But after a while, the feelings died down when I stepped into the gardens, but I still felt energy emanating, just not that much.

So after my long winded story, I'd like to ask this: What do you do in a power spot, and what feelings and skills can you get from it?

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:59 am

Some people can do specially things with the energy in such places, like harness the energy or balance it etc...

What is NLP?

Stonehenge was a calendar. Like an advanced sun dial.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Neuro-linguistic Programming

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:39 am

Pardon me for interrupting, but NLP is shorthand for NEURO-LINGUISTIC PROGRAMMING.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuro-ling ... rogramming
Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) is defined in the Oxford English Dictionary as "a model of interpersonal communication chiefly concerned with the relationship between successful patterns of behaviour and the subjective experiences (esp. patterns of thought) underlying them" and "a system of alternative therapy based on this which seeks to educate people in self-awareness and effective communication, and to change their patterns of mental and emotional behaviour"
Please continue!

eye_of_tiger Image

amalimrock

Post by amalimrock » Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:14 am

so basically from NLP I program my hands to sense a power spot and have the privilege to turn it on and off. At first my head was telling me Versailles wasn't a power spot, but then I doubted it so I turned my senses on and as said, when I got off the car, my hands started vibrating and just charged my body with its energy.

I also bought a souvenir from there, and programmed the object to have the energies of the power spots so I could use it for later without having to go to the same place again. I haven't tried it yet as I have no idea where did my mom keep it XD I'll find it eventually and I'll tell you my experience later. I wonder if power spots could also help psychokinetic abilities?

Return to “Psychic”