Destroying Karma

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Horus

Destroying Karma

Post by Horus » Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:25 pm

This is something that was never available to mankind, yet it is now available. It is part of the new cycle. Not only is it part of it, it is THE ONE thing that differentiates the Age of Aquarius from the Age of Pisces: In Aquarius, Karma will not exist.

Questions?

jigyasu

Post by jigyasu » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:40 am

how can karma not exist when u exist?

ameliagirl

Post by ameliagirl » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:50 am

Horus can you elaborate on what you mean by in the age of Aquarius karma does not exist?  I am interested in your thoughts on this.  I have always thought this was a time for thoughts to become reality, not only have I seen this in my life, but the idea has surface world wide in the last 10 years.  The secret, what the blip do we know, and many other books have been written out there.  It's an interesting concept...please I would like to know what you think!
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

jigyasu

Post by jigyasu » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:21 am

its not a secret first of all. its ignorance. people need to be told again and again but they dont want to accept. energy is matter. thoughts are energy. science has also said.
but people need to be entertained they dont want to be free. give them better roles in this drama and all this "quest for truth" will vanish.
thats why pain and suffering is made a compulsion finally.

3xcharm

Post by 3xcharm » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:46 pm

what happens with all the karma that one has accumulated in the  past?

jigyasu

Post by jigyasu » Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:28 am

3xcharm wrote:what happens with all the karma that one has accumulated in the  past?
its called prarabdha which has 75% control of the situations in ur present life and is the cause for where u r placed in this life. like the time u were born and family etc. which is seen from the natal chart. with what u came in this world.
google prarabdha and see. (prarabdha- sivananda)
:smt003

SongofJoy

Post by SongofJoy » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:03 am

Hi Horus!
Do tell, how does one get rid of karma? I have heard that karma is the same thing as just things that need to be forgiven. Is that true?
Love and Joy!

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:57 pm

Horus - excuse me for asking but do you understand the concept of karma?
One of the things that truly puzzles me is how people fromother religious backgrounds appropriate ideas - usually totally out of context.
Now maybe I've got this bit wrong and if I have I'm certain droves of astrology people will jump up and down on my head but the whole idea of the so-called 'Age of Aquarius' is Western Astrology based, karma is specific to Eastern religions/philosophies.
Some days you are the cart and other days the horse; either way you still get shafted.

"I thought you'd be bigger," (read it how you will).

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:31 pm

I think you have right prof :)

It seems there is a bit confusion on it, so here is what wiki tells about KARMA

http://no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karma

and for Age of Aquarius you will find :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Aquarius

and for the  Age of Pisces is the age before Age of Aquarius, which we live in now...

"""Therefore after the Age of Pisces, the next age is the Age of Aquarius, ..... The Age of Pisces is technically the current age and astronomers and some ...""

But as always...different beliefs try to find connections to "known fact" in order to "make their belief the ultimate truth", I think most of these comparisons fail with nearer inspection, but do their mission among people who don't investigate, but only believe what told.

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:36 am

Rhuto, thanks for that I get confused by all the ages, the only thing I know about the Age of Aquarius is we all take our clothes off and sing the song about it dawning - not t pleasent thought for though unfortunate to be in my vicinity - both visually and aurally.
So here goes - in the privacy of my office - doffing clothes now - 'This is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius de dum de dum de dum.
Damn but it's cold this time of year.
love Prof.
Some days you are the cart and other days the horse; either way you still get shafted.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:26 pm

hehehehe prof.

But we would not want to take too lightly the chaning of the ages, whether through astrology or any other energies.  There are some real changes happening in our world.  The changing from Picies (emotions) to Aquarious (spirit) could help bring some clarity.

The 2012 messages fit into this catagory as well.

Lady of Avalon

Post by Lady of Avalon » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:42 pm

Prof. Akers wrote:Rhuto, thanks for that I get confused by all the ages, the only thing I know about the Age of Aquarius is we all take our clothes off and sing the song about it dawning - not t pleasent thought for though unfortunate to be in my vicinity - both visually and aurally.
So here goes - in the privacy of my office - doffing clothes now - 'This is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius de dum de dum de dum.
Damn but it's cold this time of year.
love Prof.
<~~~~~wanders in with innocent smile wearing floaty gown with daisy between teeth..... dum de dum de dum......

PROF!!!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

<falls over in shock>
posted with blessings from Avalon......

Sometimes faces need to be hidden so Truth can be seen

Lady of Avalon

Post by Lady of Avalon » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:44 pm

spiritalk wrote:hehehehe prof.

But we would not want to take too lightly the chaning of the ages, whether through astrology or any other energies.  There are some real changes happening in our world.  The changing from Picies (emotions) to Aquarious (spirit) could help bring some clarity.

The 2012 messages fit into this catagory as well.
Yep and also there is now the ability with spiritual development to work through karma and to lay it to rest :) &nbsp;Re-visiting past lives and learning from past memories mean that we can overcome karmic influences and 'cut the ties'. :)
posted with blessings from Avalon......

Sometimes faces need to be hidden so Truth can be seen

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:40 pm

But if you believe in reincarnation, each lifetime accumulates more. &nbsp;It is an ever growing cycle.
God bless, J

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:38 pm

Clarity - from the ancient Anglo/French Cla Ret, meaning 'sobering drink'.
I've alway found the world looks a far, far better place (literary allusion as well!) from the tail end of a bottle of clarety.
I really am getting more and more cynical spiritalk, would clarity make any difference if we don't take our blinkers off first?
And by 'ours' I include myself; as soon as those magical words god, saviour, merry meet, et al appear on a thread I'm there like a dog on your trouser leg, huffin' and puffin' away.
Guess I'm feeling a little chippier today, nice change.
If anyone is offended - tough, get a life or live with it.

Return to “Psychic”