Many Happy of Returns of The Day Dear Eye of Tiger

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Many Happy of Returns of The Day Dear Eye of Tiger

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:14 am

Wishing you a Great Day and a Wonderfully Prosperous New Year.

WarmRegards,

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:54 pm

We will also sen you our best wishes with this card.

http://www.yahoo.americangreetings.com/ ... e=yahoo992

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:41 pm

So that's where you've been hiding EOT... and there I was worrying about you... :)))))))))))

Many happy returns to you and lots of good health and happiness.

cedars

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

What a lovely and thoughtful birthday card!

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:20 pm

To my Mystic Board friends, Image

I wish to sincerely thank you all for thinking of me on my special day of the year. I nearly missed this completely as I do not normally monitor postings made in the main psychic forum, so it was indeed fortunate that I made an exception on this occasion.

It has been my great pleasure and privilege since I first joined in April last year to be able to work with you all as a valued member of your team, and I sincerely hope to be able to continue doing my spiritual work on this site that has already given me so much in return, for many more moons to come (God and my own health willing). I have always felt very comfortable and welcomed on the MB forums, and I am certain that many of you feel exactly the same way as I do.

A special thank you must go out to our much loved and respected site owner and other admin, who have so generously provided us with the opportunity to be able to use our skills as readers to help and encourage their members in this special manner.

One thing I will never forget is my own wife's birthday as she and I share December 9th as the date when we both entered our current lifetimes, although she is exactly 12 months my senior (which evidently qualifies her as being a cradle snatcher). :smt005

I would like to also take this opportunity to thank Suzi our board moderator for her professionalism, encouragement and support for yours truly. She will never know just how much this has meant to me, specifically in the light of my chronic illness, which has recently definitely taken a decided turn for the worse.

I do not feel that the size of her contribution to this site as well as that of your other moderators is recognised enough and rarely if ever gets a mention, and I for one wish to immediately if not sooner correct what I see as both being an oversight and an injustice for all the time and effort she puts into what can often be a thankless and extremely difficult job by mentioning her here in your company.

Thank you once again for the birthday card, and for sharing at least a small part of your own spiritual journey with me.

Love, Light and Peace to you all on this the Holiest time of the year for so many of your members, and may your God continue to pour out his or her blessings and abundance upon yourselves, and your families and friends as well.

eye_of_tiger aka EoT   Image

chrisdee

Post by chrisdee » Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:08 am

Belated Birthday greetings EOT, You have made a world of difference with your readings helping many people, no doubt your readings will continue to help a lot more
           Blessings Decia

SteadyHills

Post by SteadyHills » Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:09 am

Happy Belated B-Day !!! :smt006
Thanks for your guidance as well as sharing your gift and precious time  !!

Wishing you health, love, and happiness !!  :smt003

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:42 am

Happy Birthday EoT.  I am sorry I am not here as much just now.  I am finishing a university stand a lone module with needs to be completed for tomorrow.  This means I am only here a couple of days a week.  However once this week is over I will be back to my usual self and will be with you in mind and spirit more often.

I just wanted to take this opportunity and say that the work you do EoT is phenomenal and your dedication to all who come to Mystic Board is beyond compare.  Thank you for your kind words, I am very humbled that you would take the time to be so positive.

Happy belated to Mrs EoT, I hope you both had an enjoyable day and continue to have many enjoyable days.

Kind regards

Suzi XXX
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:29 pm

Both my wife and myself would like to take this welcome opportunity to thank you all for allowing us the privilege to be a small part of your lives, and especially for your genuine and heartfelt words of appreciation for the time and effort I always put into my spiritual work aka labour of love on these forums.

With great humility, as I believe I am only the messenger and therefore cannot accept either a large share of the credit or praise for the messages which come through me on your behalf, we accept with gratitude your kind words and birthday greetings (better late than never) in the same true spirit of love with which we feel they were sent.

And may these Mystic Board forums continue to grow from strength to strength in the future, as we each using our own unique gifts (and who is to say which of these gifts is more or less of value in the general scheme of things) work in close co-operation with one another for the common purpose of helping others, to the very best of what we believe are our own abilities to make a positive difference in someone else's life (as well as in our own).

Love and Light from Mr and Mrs EoT Image

Return to “Psychic”