SandiLJ

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

SandiLJ

SandiLJ

Post by SandiLJ » Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:42 pm

Hi, everyone can anyone tell me about a miss sara freder, she kepts sending me emails even though I did sign up to receive emails from her I also know that I'm coming into my own abilitys. &what type of spells does she use & occulitic are they I do think that she seems to a nice lady who cares about people and that she seems to be a honest person. thank you all 411 would be greatly apprecited. love SandiLJ :smt004
SandiLJohnson

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Psychic Scams: Sara Freder

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:43 pm

Hello Sandil, :smt009
Another so-called psychic, Sara Freder (from Rambouillet Cedex France) is exposed as a fraud on many websites and forums. Western Australia's government has declared her a fake:

"Sara Freder uses the hook of a free horoscope email to get you in, then harasses you for her paid services and can even take money out of your bank account. Proclaiming to be the greatest clairvoyant of this time, Mrs Freder claims her horoscope will help resolve urgent romantic or financial issues, and as a further bonus she will also provide you with your lucky numbers......Once you have received your free horoscope you are then invited to pay for a weekly horoscope subscription. Be careful. The payment options are not secure and unauthorised withdrawals can occur.........Even if you don’t elect to pay, once you have given Mrs Freder your email address, you will likely receive lots of other scam mail.
http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org/p ... freder.php

Enough said?

Take more care next time with whom you give your email address to. If she continues to spam you, report her to her ISP or to one of the websites which collects complaints about psychic scams used to extract more and more money from well meaning but vulnerable people like yourself.

Take care,

eye_of_tiger :smt013

Psychic Chef

Post by Psychic Chef » Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:00 am

Hi
Sara is a computer generated program and isnt real. Look at the way the responses are written and you will see what i mean.
Cheers Pete

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:26 am

It is my belief that Sara is a real person, but that she is as Psychic Chef suggested using a computer program as a front in order to generate extra income to further fuel her internet scam, by attracting as many vulnerable clients as she is able within the shortest possible period of time. She may in fact have some real psychic ability, but it has unfortunately for all of us become corrupted by the demands of her own over inflated ego?

eye_of_tiger Image

SandiLJ

SandiLJ

Post by SandiLJ » Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:15 pm

Hi, I just wanted to say thank you!!
SandiLJohnson

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Internet psychic scams make me feel angry

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:12 am

You are very welcome SandiL, :smt004

Any time that I feel that I can be of assistance to you as a friend.

These internet psychic scams make people like myself feel very angry. :smt013

Instead of using my anger to get revenge, I choose to use it in order to help people such as yourself learn to weed out the frauds from amongst the genuine psychics.

Even anger which usually gets bad press otherwise, can be used in a more positive manner to help others?

Namaste,

eye_of_tiger  Image

Return to “Psychic”