I see blue flashes

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

pookiewonder

I see blue flashes

Post by pookiewonder » Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:34 am

I've sensed sprits since I was a little girl and as I've gotten older I see blue where my oldest daughter tend's to see sprits! What does the color blue symbolize is it good or bad? Me and my daughter are scared ! I sense them see she's them ! What should I do ?

jtanne

Post by jtanne » Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:08 am

I would be interested in the answer to this question also.  I have always thought it was just my vision... however I asked my eye doctor once and she said that no matter what was wrong with my eyes I would not see blue flashes.  Maybe white, but they would not have any color to them.... yet, I just saw another one tonight.  Weird...

jtanne

Post by jtanne » Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:22 am

Pookiewonder- after responding here I found a thread a few posts below called "flashes of light" you should read there, it is a lot of good information.

pookiewonder

thanks

Post by pookiewonder » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:04 am

I viewed that thread too! I just wonder if the color blues means something?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:17 pm

Colors is one of the most interesting topics in psychic abilities.  We all see color - usually the first thing we do see.  What it means in a general way has been outlined by many authors.  But each and every one of us 'feels' colors and forms their own patterns of meanings.

i.e. blue - for me this is a healing light.  I see it around the hands when a healer is giving hands-on healing to another person.  It is also inspiration - when around the head it is inspiration coming.

How do you feel with blue?  It just may be the best color to get through to you in the sightings of spirit entities?

pookiewonder

Post by pookiewonder » Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:44 pm

well it freaks me out! LOL I see it in my room and in the closet where my daughter says she sees faces !I feel afraid at times or puzzeled!I only see them in my room no where else in my apartment

jtanne

Post by jtanne » Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:46 am

I see them all the time and everywhere, lol.  That is why I checked with my eye doctor.  Since I originally thought it was a problem with my eyes it has never scared me.  I saw probably the most clear one last night in my bedroom.

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:09 am

I would like to suggest that if you are scared to have your house blessed... this not only keeps out 'bad' spirits, but it also will give you more peace of mind when you see them, as you will know that your house is a place that only those who are in line with the blessing may enter.... Secondly, I have to agree with spiritalk, in that the colors mean something to you and might mean something different to someone else... for me, blues are colors of tranquility and peace, of being in balance... White is a healing color for me, and Green is inspiration.

So you see it really depends on who you ask what the blue means... just sit down and think of the colors (all colors) and find the deeper meanings for them, they are there you just have to want to find them.

All that being said, I wish you both good luck!! And keep us informed of how you are doing!! I think it would be cool to see the flashes of color.... I see the people.... which isn't always fun... *sigh* I have had a few scares when the pop in unexpected... like in the bathroom, leaning over the tub while I had my eyes closed washing my hair.... *smiles* I screamed so loud I woke up my dad... (who doesn't believe in ghosts/spirits haunthing places much less being able to see them) I had to try to explain it away and why I had screamed... *giggles* it's funny now... but at the time I was terrified (that's why I screamed) and then royally ticked off.... It's not fun trying to tell someone your an idiot while the reason you screamed is still there trying to talk to you.... Anyways.... talk to you guys later...

Nyte

bharatmahan

Hi..

Post by bharatmahan » Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:45 am

In God we Trust.

Like spirtalk said, blue is a healing color, signified by the all encompassing sky. It denotes tranquility. Please be assured that spirits are there to guide and help people and there is no reason to be scared.

God Bless

al64

Post by al64 » Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:58 am

Hi
I also see these things all the time. They are part of my life. I've always assumed that they are my guardian angel, some other angel or a guide or whatever. I'm always glad to see them and often say hello.
Mine tend to be colours in shapes, squares, circles or other geometrics.
Yesterday was a new one, a long thin bar shape, mauve colour, like a fluorescent tube.
Don't be scared.
L&L
Al
:smt069

Amatuer

Post by Amatuer » Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:24 am

I have spiritual activity in my house, I never really see them but I 'notice' them. It is creepy but I have gotten more used to it. Try sleeping with amethyst.It works wonders!!!And if that doesn't keep them away then it's not really evil. It could be protective.

evangeline

Re: Hi..

Post by evangeline » Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:33 am

bharatmahan wrote:In God we Trust.

Like spirtalk said, blue is a healing color, signified by the all encompassing sky. It denotes tranquility. Please be assured that spirits are there to guide and help people and there is no reason to be scared.

God Bless

I would add that not all spirits are benevolent and loving type.

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:53 am

evangeline wrote:
bharatmahan wrote:
One of the hardest lessons for us to learn as we find that there are truly few outhere that wish us to get where we want to go, even our ego can be one of these less loving forces in our lives

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:20 am

DragonKnight wrote:
evangeline wrote:
bharatmahan wrote:
One of the hardest lessons for us to learn as we find that there are truly few outhere that wish us to get where we want to go, even our ego can be one of these less loving forces in our lives
That is true, but it shouldn't matter? As you alluded to n another thread, sometimes the forces within are greater than the external forces.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:23 pm

sidewalk_bends wrote:
DragonKnight wrote:
evangeline wrote:
bharatmahan wrote:
That is true, but it shouldn't matter? As you alluded to n another thread, sometimes the forces within are greater than the external forces.
NO ONE needs to work with the unseen world without the knowledge of what they are getting into.  There is just too much information to use and people to follow in the topics of paranormal, metaphysical, mediumship, psychic to dismiss all this accumulated knowledge.  

Find the right teacher/guru/path for yourself and follow along until the basic has been covered, then practice to hone your own abilities.

Return to “Psychic”